Xmas Period

How many points will City get over the Christmas period

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
I am not happy about it!!!!

Do you get the feeling that tomorrow could be the day we become the New Chandler's of this forum. If Levein is out tomorrow we will be in for one hell of a slating.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Do you get the feeling that tomorrow could be the day we become the New Chandler's of this forum. If Levein is out tomorrow we will be in for one hell of a slating.

It wont be our fault Steve! We should feel happy in that instnace that the board are of the same opinion. Lets face it though, it wont happen until Midweek next week anyway.

DurhamFox said:
It wont be our fault Steve! We should feel happy in that instnace that the board are of the same opinion. Lets face it though, it wont happen until Midweek next week anyway.

I have to admit I am worried that the board will give Levein the transfer window and beyond to rectify the situation and try to save themselves a little embarrasment, the worry for me is that the rot has now set in and I just cannot see him getting anymore out of this team.

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
I have to admit I am worried that the board will give Levein the transfer window and beyond to rectify the situation and try to save themselves a little embarrasment, the worry for me is that the rot has now set in and I just cannot see him getting anymore out of this team.

They are my feelings too, be great if he resigned as is being suggested.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

That is my worry also, sacking him in spring would be dreadful.

Brauny Blue said:
1 win in 12 games:icon_evil
1 pt over the xmas period :icon_evil
just 2pts taken from the last 18:icon_evil

I know Brauny...I think Promotion is out of reach this Season:icon_roll

Anyone who voted for more than 4 is now out of the game.

highland fox said:
It's all over BS,it didn't include Palace

I'll change that then, anyone who voted for more than 1. Shite!!!

At least I can walk to the MK Dons game next season:icon_evil

Redditch Fox said:
I go for 4 points.

Craig is a lucky man to have Millwall as a Xmas lead in. If we can't beat them, we can't beat anyone. Reading should be too good for us this year and Leicester/ Norwich looks a banker draw on paper.

I posted this before the Millwall game ....I thought he was out of his depth then, but over the Xmas games, we have just imploded.

Even in our 2003/4 relegation season, I doubt whether the team went into many games with as low morale as they travel to Palace tomorrow.

Of course, no side - not even Sunderland - will lose every game so there may be a turn up, but what an appalling situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566