Xmas Period

How many points will City get over the Christmas period

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flippin 'eck, if MK has gone for 6 we're doomed ;)

I've gone for a not too optimistic 9, starting with a 3-0 win over the Lions on Monday :038:

Bring 'em on :icon_cool

(Mind you, our Boxing day history isn't the best is it!!! :icon_eek: )

7points, dropping 2 against Reading, 2 home wins, Millwall will be outclassed, 2 or 3 nil, easy. A battling ugly win against Norwich after the Birch at half time screaming: "where are ya?" and up the atmosphere at the recently poor Walkers, MDV answers his critics with the winning goal 1-0 simple.
Afterall, it is Christmas...

I've been at the crimbo sherry, so I'm going for 9.... :icon_lol: :038: :icon_wink

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I think we will get 4 points from the 3 games, as for people questioning CL, too be honest I dont believe there are too many calling for his head, but there........

are now people inside the club who believe CL should/will get the boot if we dont beat Millwall on Boxing Day - Fact!!

BOB HAZELL said:
are now people inside the club who believe CL should/will get the boot if we dont beat Millwall on Boxing Day - Fact!!

Care to elaborate Bob, is it people with power and influence or is the catering staff, I dont believe that kind of pressure will help anybody. Personally I would at least like to see what CL does in the transfer window, will he rectify the glaringly obvious problems, if so then he can still turn this situation around, a boxing day sacking would be rash IMO.

Ive gone for four points.

one win, one loss, one draw.

Lose Millwall, Win Reading, Draw Norwich.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Care to elaborate Bob, is it people with power and influence or is the catering staff, I dont believe that kind of pressure will help anybody. Personally I would at least like to see what CL does in the transfer window, will he rectify the glaringly obvious problems, if so then he can still turn this situation around, a boxing day sacking would be rash IMO.

Bob knows his stuff,he also stated some time back that if CL goes then there is only One person who will take over....Dublin.:102:

highland fox said:
Bob knows his stuff,he also stated some time back that if CL goes then there is only One person who will take over....Dublin.:102:

If CL did get the boot, Dublin would be a great choice after all he is an experienced manager!!! :018:

Willlow said:
If CL did get the boot, Dublin would be a great choice after all he is an experienced manager!!! :018:

I think he may be the only person we could afford after paying CL & Co up.

DurhamFox said:
Agreed, he would be red hot favourite. Not a good idea IMO though.

City manager next month: Craig Levein
City manager next season: Craig Levein

Simple as that.

DurhamFox said:
Agreed, he would be red hot favourite. Not a good idea IMO though.

Of course Rob Kelly wasn't one of CL's 'appointments' so he could be another option...:102:

Last edited:
I would imagine - a pairing of either Dublin/Kelly or preferably Kelly/Dublin willhead the options.

We will win all 9 points and stuff Spurs at home 4-3.

Millwall, I expect a win, if not!
Reading, we will suprise them, they play a similiar sort of Football we have been doing, its just their pure firepower carries them through. If Gerrbrand and McCarthy keep it tight, I think we will beat them.
Norwich, we win.

It's Christmas, I'm excited/happy.

Hazzman said:
We will win all 9 points and stuff Spurs at home 4-3.

Millwall, I expect a win, if not!
Reading, we will suprise them, they play a similiar sort of Football we have been doing, its just their pure firepower carries them through. If Gerrbrand and McCarthy keep it tight, I think we will beat them.
Norwich, we win.

It's Christmas, I'm excited/happy.

:icon_razz :icon_razz :098: :098: :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_razz

Hazzman when do you get your next supply of happy pills

Motown Fox said:
:icon_razz :icon_razz :098: :098: :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_razz

Hazzman when do you get your next supply of happy pills

Having a extended full of little kids who are all looking forward to xmas. Also watching Masters Football On Weekday Mornings, seeing Leicester win some silverware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566