Xmas Period

How many points will City get over the Christmas period

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
have you been on the :030: today or something mk?
Sadly not...
i just think we'll get the bit of luck we need during the next few games.

7 points - im trying to be optimistic :icon_lol:
if we thrash milwall, which we're capable of doing, we could have the confidence to get a draw against reading. If we do that, we can beat norwich at home.

I go for 4 points.

Craig is a lucky man to have Millwall as a Xmas lead in. If we can't beat them, we can't beat anyone. Reading should be too good for us this year and Leicester/ Norwich looks a banker draw on paper.

Redditch Fox said:
I go for 4 points.

Craig is a lucky man to have Millwall as a Xmas lead in. If we can't beat them, we can't beat anyone. Reading should be too good for us this year and Leicester/ Norwich looks a banker draw on paper.

Don't be fooled by their league position. Boxing day and a nailed on 3pts is a recipe for disaster.

We are always shite over xmas....

MKFox said:
We are always shite over xmas....

If that happens this year then I imagine we will be looking for a new manager in the new year.

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
If that happens this year then I imagine we will be looking for a new manager in the new year.
Fingers crossed...

Ive stopped trying to predict Leicester results as they are just so inconsistent, must be easy money for the bookies at the moment.
Sorry guys i was one of the 2 that went for 0 points, i just thought that way if we do get any then i would be pleased that i was proven wrong! win/win situation!!!
:102:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Didnt realise you were one of the Levein out brigrade, MK, who would you replace him with though ?

Dale Winton probably...

Britbulldog said:
Ive stopped trying to predict Leicester results as they are just so inconsistent, must be easy money for the bookies at the moment.
Sorry guys i was one of the 2 that went for 0 points, i just thought that way if we do get any then i would be pleased that i was proven wrong! win/win situation!!!
:102:

You do realise you dont win anything if you predict correctly! :)

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Didnt realise you were one of the Levein out brigrade, MK
I'm not yet, but if we don't start getting up the table soon I will be..

the results of the poll is schocking, more people voting for at least 5 points from 3 games when we currently have a 0.33 points avg per game based on recent results.

at least you cant say were not optomistic round here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566