Yeovil FT 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slade made himself look like a right prick with that childish outburst after the game. His side were beaten fair and square. I didn't see him being thankful for the lino giving Howard offside when he was one on one and a yard ON-side.

Yep good point.

They only see what they want to see.

Slade made himself look like a right prick with that childish outburst after the game. His side were beaten fair and square. I didn't see him being thankful for the lino giving Howard offside when he was one on one and a yard ON-side.

I used to play football with Slade in the early 80's at Quorn and this is a description of the bloke

Please Wolves let us have Davies....i think the energy in centre mid with davies and king is excellent, i think it is a superb partnership in the making, shame its likely to be cut short!

Please Wolves let us have Davies....i think the energy in centre mid with davies and king is excellent, i think it is a superb partnership in the making, shame its likely to be cut short!

Taggs said that the club is working hard to sign him.

Taggs said that the club is working hard to sign him.

Great news.

Sign him up Meelan... we can do without him for the rest of this season if need be, but get his contract sorted for the summer. Pay him Kaka-wages! ;)

I described a work colleague as 'special' once.

Bastard took a pop at me.

No. You asked him if he had gone to a special school and told him you were getting a separate ring-tone especially for him.

Not surprised he had a pop.

769 according to their local radio.

PLUS the London Branch chappy who always goes in the home end.

Wasn't that long a journey, we got home about 15 minutes ago.

I'm still in Yeovil. I wish I could find a way to turn this ****ing radiator off.

This was cancelled out though by the lino giving their nippy little forward offside in the first half when he was one on one and two yards ONside.

Russell Slade sounded quite bitter after the game.
He claimed Yeovil were the better side in the 2nd half. Imo you could almost call it even, but i thought we always looked to have the edge.:102:

For much of the second half, they were the better side and seemed the most likely of the two teams to score. I'm just pleased though that we continued to 'grind' and didn't finish up regretting the failure to put any of those four relatively easy chances in the first 10 minutes.

It was very cold.

Beaumont has a new hat. I much prefer it to the last one.

Ashmeister was there.

Fludee wasn't there.

There were flowers in the men's bog.

Rescued a woman from the attentions of two very aggressive beggars in the town-centre after the match. Why did they need £1.80 each for bus fare at 10:30 p.m. when the buses in this god-forsaken hole finish at 7?

Still can't turn this radiator off.

Last edited:
Re: Yeovil

As long as we're winning.

Cleverly looks a silly name in the line-up though.

It looks even sillier if you spell it correctly.

Re: Yeovil

Depends where you live... if you're not in Leicester, most people don't even know what league we're in, yet alone what our scores are ;)

Our ****ing postman knows what league we're in. I get fed up of hearing him going on about it.

As for that Russell Slade chappy..........I don't know what the feck he was moaning out, it's not like we scored directly from the corner, they had ample chances to clear the ball before Howard finally took his shot.

What a knob.

Oh and there were flowers in the ladies toilets as well, glad I went before the game started, as at halftime there was no chance I would've got past the food queue to them, bit daft sticking them the other side of the dinky 'concourse' of the food kiosk.

Thought it was a very professional performance, Yeovil had a go and in patches looked a useful side, they put us under some pressure but I thought we dealt with it well and the fact that Martin didn't have a save to make speaks volumes.

The team acquited themselves very well in difficult conditions and a pitch that was cutting up. What impressed me the most was the work rate of the whole side, especially when we didn't have the ball. I thought that the youngsters attitude and appetite to dig in and battle was testament to the discipline and organisation that Pearson has bought to the club.

At times we played some good incisive football, but I also think we mix it up well and we know how to hit teams on the break. Whilst Yeovil will count themselves unfortunate regarding the corner that led to the opening goal, any neutral will surely acknowledge that had it not been for a very good goalkeeping performance, some wayward finishing and some poor final passes on a bad pitch then it could and no doubt would have been a rout.

I thought Hobbs and Morrison were excellent in central defence.

As for that Russell Slade chappy..........I don't know what the feck he was moaning out, it's not like we scored directly from the corner, they had ample chances to clear the ball before Howard finally took his shot.

What a knob.

Oh and there were flowers in the ladies toilets as well, glad I went before the game started, as at halftime there was no chance I would've got past the food queue to them, bit daft sticking them the other side of the dinky 'concourse' of the food kiosk.

I saw Russell Slade on SSN this morning and pissed myself. What a knob jockey! Next he'll be moaning that the ref allowed our captain to call heads or tails rather than his captain. Now feck off back to your barn and drink some cider!

For me the most heartening thing last night was the fact that at the end of the match, with the exception of Howard, Berner and Oakley we had 8 under 22's on the pitch. Thats pretty good, especially if we can hold on to some of the loan boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363