Yeovil FT 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone on about?
Davies is shit, why wolves have him i don't know

Are you reading, McCarthy? Davies is SHIT

Will that work? :icon_bigg

We made very hard work of a game against a very poor team indeed - the amount of times they got in behind us was uncomfortable to say the least

Oakley was truly and utterly appalling in every way, and Dyer, Fryatt and Berner were not too far behind him

Thank feck for Davies, King and Howard who all kept us going

Big improvement needed for Saturday

I only watched the game on TV so I won't argue about players with people who saw it live. Sky showed the corner incident again and again and were not sure who it came off. The linesman stayed neutral. Pity a referee who only sees it once and has to make a judgement. One person who certainly was in no position to judge was Russell Slade. Another point on the first goal it was not caused by the corner which was pretty innocuous but by the Yeovil defence being unable to cope with mark Davis.

From lcfc.com:
The club's official Fox Travel supporter buses arrived back at the Walkers Stadium at gone 2am following their gruelling 400-mile round trip.

The silly sods must have got lost. It's only 170 miles each way.

Its got everything to do with Wolves. I presume you mean because its been talked about (but not confirmed by anyone) that he is out of contact.If they offer him a new contact then I can see him staying there. Even if they fail to get promoted this season, they'll be one of the favourites next. Sure its Davies decision as to whether he'd accepts the contact, but IMO I think the chances of getting him are remote.

In response to a direct question on the Forum on Monday night, it was confirmed a) by Taggs that he is out of contract at the end of this season and b) that the club are trying to sign him. The player himself has stated publicly that he is enjoying being here and enjoying playing regularly. Taking money aside, I would sooner be here playing regularly than being a bit part payer at another club regardless of what league they are in. My opinion still stands, it is solely the decision of the player as to which club he signs a new contract for for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363