Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, lads.

Didn't go as was too overwhelmed with 10 hours of work today. But listened to the wassocks - who the heck is Charles? - and although I lost my season ticket payload, I'm truly delighted.

1-0 is fine by me. We're top. All that matters.

And in a frenzy of cleaning, after my dinner, I managed to listen and get some of my scabby windows almost see thru while I did that.

So, I have nearly clean (ex tar-stained, due to my nasty roll-up habit) smeary windows. And a result.

Who could say more?

Life is a multi-task scenario. Sometimes the good and not-actually-witnessed tasks win.

Well done Dyer.

Brill.

:)

Pearson - post match interview

tops where we wanna be
scoreline doesnt reflect performance
no complaints with tonight
tence towards the end because of frustration in front of goal
confortable at the back
achieved what we set out to do and go top

and then someone flicked the switch....
i was really enjoying that!
Stringer - So michael whats your favourate colour? red or blue? red???!!!

Last edited:
A very good professional performance tonight, went 1-0 up and just played possession football all game, had a panicky 5 minutes at the end but that's it. Always looked like we had an extra gear if needed.

King had a cracking game tonight for all his critics, Oakleys passing was comical though.

Three glorious points, very happy. And some mic gaffes by Stringer?

They wernt gaffes! its was half a conversation with someone at RL towers i expect (a bit like what happened to Ron Atkinson when he made those racist comments). A great insite into the working life of Stringer, and if im honest (apart from the mild piss taking behind the backs of dyer and pearson) he did seem a bit of a perfectionist

He was a pillock on The Apprentice, but he's an enthusiast.

I kind of like that.

But I have a problem with guys who call themselves Charles. Why do they do that?

At a guess it's their name?

Last edited:
We really do have some of the most miserable fans.

We've just gone top after very comfortable win combined with a pretty good performance.

And the all the RL texters do is moan about Howard. Pr*cks.

Kill them all.

We really do have some of the most miserable fans.

We've just gone top after very comfortable win combined with a pretty good performance.

And the all the RL texters do is moan about Howard. Pr*cks.

who set up the goal incidentally.

How can we go from slaughtering a team in the first half to being within a whisker of conceding a late equaliser? Talk about squeaky bum time. We outplayed them so much in the first half it was embarrassing - men against boys yet only the one goal.

Not wanting to complain, we are top afterall, but I've got no fingernails left now as so mnay times in the past just the one goal is not usually enough.

Oh, Steve Howard - c'est magnifique.

He won't get a mention from many I suspect, but the key to our midfield transformation (a work still in progress) is Bruno Berner.

Any comments?

Feck me, not even Christmas, not yet promoted, and you're worrying about next season if we go up.

Jeez woman, some people just look for things to frigging moan or worry about. :102:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469