You miserable, miserable f**kers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One game, one loss, and most of you are all doom and gloom. **** me, no wonder the team has struggled with motivation when the supporters seem to thive on misery.

Before Saturday most of you were talking about promotion, now I wouldn't be surprised to hear you predict relegtion and scream 'Allen out!'.

One game, that's all. I still have every confidence we'll have a great season. Anyone else with me?

One game, one loss, and most of you are all doom and gloom. **** me, no wonder the team has struggled with motivation when the supporters seem to thive on misery.

Before Saturday most of you were talking about promotion, now I wouldn't be surprised to hear you predict relegtion and scream 'Allen out!'.

One game, that's all. I still have every confidence we'll have a great season. Anyone else with me?

Excellent Post.

Too many Miserable, Pathetic, Negative attitudes on here.

I'm with you Chrissy babes.

I sure am with you, just unlucky yesterday, could have won 5-1.

No one has said anything about changing their predictions, why oh why can't you people differentiate between being down about one game and rubbishing the whole season.

FFS!!

No one has said anything about changing their predictions, why oh why can't you people differentiate between being down about one game and rubbishing the whole season.

FFS!!

Oh i can differentiate Lako. There is lots of evidence of posts that are rubbishing the whole season. They are unbelievable and laughable.

Oh i can differentiate Lako. There is lots of evidence of posts that are rubbishing the whole season. They are unbelievable and laughable.

Well lots of people on here can't, shown in the other thread where i have recieved uncalled for abuse of feckwits who obviously dont share your ability to 'differentaite'

FFS!!

a) I didn't say anyone had said that, I said I wouldn't be surprised if people did
b) I bet a fair few people have now changed their view on the entire season
c) I know Steven admitted to screaming 'Allen out!' on another thread

a) I didn't say anyone had said that, I said I wouldn't be surprised if people did
b) I bet a fair few people have now changed their view on the entire season
c) I know Steven admitted to screaming 'Allen out!' on another thread

too much hype was put on the game yesterday ,the players still need to gell as a team and MA still needs to know which is the best team to feild which IMO,

was the line up in the second half after the subs had come on now add keadi and PK to that pack and we got a good team ,plus jimmy when his hads right about a week fromwhat ive been told might play a half tuesday night.

players that didnt look good yesterday was young mattock and clem in the first half his firts touch was woe full :018: (better in the second).

good players

N'Gotty did very well

Chanbers got better as the game went on

Mattock just looked bad not sure why he did well last season )

Mculey stonge again make a few cock ups still

Kishishev worked well needs to gel more with the team

Newton did ok ,played in diff roles though out the game

Weso worked well bit more effort needed

Hume as always ran everywhere covering for other players ,should'nt do it but that why fans love him :038:

MDV MOTM IMO :038::038:

DJ Campbell made him self a right pain in blackpools ass :038:

Stearman played blody well when he came on made all the diff down that side

Hendo did well made 2 very good saves (also thought he was going to try and run up the feild and shoot :icon_eek::icon_lol:)

all in all looking good IMO ,even though i dont like loseing :icon_evil

Last edited:

HERE! HERE!

Got a good team on paper, they just need a bit of time to adapt to each other and familiarise with other players game. I haven't lost the faith. And those who are saying im only complaining about the result and not rubbishing the entire season, well if thats the case keep it to yourself. Spreading bad vibes is not going to do anyone any favours and your just inviting the less pessimistic fans to have a go.

And so they should

I am with you.

I saw everything I wanted to yesterday (with the exception of course of the goals and the win) but I saw passion and I saw commitment and I was more than pleased that we created enough chances to win by 2 or 3 goals. I'm just gutted that we could not put some of them away.

I am sure that we are going to have a great season.

I am with you.

I saw everything I wanted to yesterday (with the exception of course of the goals and the win) but I saw passion and I saw commitment and I was more than pleased that we created enough chances to win by 2 or 3 goals. I'm just gutted that we could not put some of them away.

I am sure that we are going to have a great season.

i agree

agreed silver :038::038:

And I think you were right before when you praised MDV. He was excellent yesterday. He hit the bar and the post, he won headers, he held the ball up, he flicked things on and played some nice passes. He was excellent.

I thought Hume wasn't quite there to pick up on some of the balls that MDV won and perhaps their position and understanding of each other needs working on.

We just need the killer punch in front of goal and a bit more width (especially down the left).

Positives. There are plenty of them!!!

Thank goodness for a bit of sanity!!!
There are, almost certainly, more signings to come; the team, the backroom staff, even the chairman are new. The side needs time to settle.

MDV played very well, some great flicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570