You miserable, miserable f**kers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, MDV was good yesterday and probably man of the match but he is not a great target man, it wasn't until about 15 mins into the game that he won a header!

He really does need to improve his jumping because apart from that, he played very well yesterday, should have scored with that free header from the corner, but was very unlucky not to bag one hitting the bar in the first half and then the post in the second. Hopefully it will work out for him, but I suspect that if we are to play with a target man, then Cort will be given his chance once he is fit, if ever!

no need for a commentator on a forum
Brilliant reply Lako, I hope we see a replay of that. We'll be remembering that one for a long time to come, pure class from the Leicester boy.

I'll carry on being a miserable fecker then.......

Yes I know it's only one game, but I saw games like that last season where we had the chances and wasted them only for the oppo to take one chance and defend as if their lives depended on it.

I was more disappointed that the midfield and left side(as others have already said) still seem to be our main problem areas and our strikers will struggle if those problems aren't sorted and quickly. Also it annoyed me that the ball was continually lumped up in the air for MDV when we all bloody know he's useless in the air and needs the ball playing to feet.

One game, but I left the ground feeling the same as I did after many of the matches last season. Maybe I've become too disheartened watching cack the past three years that I just can't seem to get meself into seeing positives,even if they are only small.

Last edited:
Mdv MOM? i must have been watching a different game , i was expecting him to be ok (after all the hype) but i thought he was rubbish apart from a good shot first half, should have done a lot better with 2 close headers 2nd half, for me Bruno was our best player by a mile

Were you sitting behind me?
I had two tossers who were slating the bloke from the minute his name was read out on the teamsheet.

I think we all agree that he isn't much kop in the air, but when the ball was played to his feet he was doing fine. I certainly didn't agree with these blokes that he was the worst player on the pitch yesterday, in fact imo I think he was one of our better ones.(That doesn't say much though........)

edited to say that I'm not suggesting for one minute dpjfox is a tosser........

Last edited:
Mdv MOM? i must have been watching a different game , i was expecting him to be ok (after all the hype) but i thought he was rubbish apart from a good shot first half, should have done a lot better with 2 close headers 2nd half, for me Bruno was our best player by a mile

was that the Bruno who stopped playing just seconds before they scored?

Play to the refs whistle they say, not to some player screaming on the ground who is injured

bruno was mom in most of the papers but mdv was a close second. rubbish is a harsh word when talking of the man in blue :018:

Were you sitting behind me?
I had two tossers who were slating the bloke from the minute his name was read out on the teamsheet.

I think we all agree that he isn't much kop in the air, but when the ball was played to his feet he was doing fine. I certainly didn't agree with these blokes that he was the worst player on the pitch yesterday, in fact imo I think he was one of our better ones.(That doesn't say much though........)

BF there are wankers in the Walkers crowd that would still jeer MDV, even if he scored a hat trick every week and was chosen to play fror Holland

The attempted lob of the keeper should have been better but the near post effort he had to practically dive over the defender to get anywhere near it!

He also did several good headed flick-ons as well holding up the ball while others got forward into space before making some excellent passes.

As I said on another thread, the 'spine' of N'Gotty, Clemence and de Vries should be first choices onto the team sheet. It is just a question of getting the right combination around them. I would be happy to see Allen start 4-3-3 with Hume and DJ either side of de Vries.

The other thing that de Vries does well is box to box covering. It would be interesting if anyone could find the 'Opta' stats on him. Hume gives the appearance of covering the park, but I would not be surprised to find that de Vries covers just as much ground as Hume.

The attempted lob of the keeper should have been better but the near post effort he had to practically dive over the defender to get anywhere near it!

He also did several good headed flick-ons as well holding up the ball while others got forward into space before making some excellent passes.

As I said on another thread, the 'spine' of N'Gotty, Clemence and de Vries should be first choices onto the team sheet. It is just a question of getting the right combination around them. I would be happy to see Allen start 4-3-3 with Hume and DJ either side of de Vries.

The other thing that de Vries does well is box to box covering. It would be interesting if anyone could find the 'Opta' stats on him. Hume gives the appearance of covering the park, but I would not be surprised to find that de Vries covers just as much ground as Hume.
totally agree mike. imo hume dj and mdv making up the front line is the way to go.

I have read five different sunday papers today and they all say that on the whole we outclassed Blackpool. They also said that we created a shed load of good chances compared to Blackpools one and that Rachubka their keeper was their salvation on many ocassion.

That does not sound like a serious worry to me, infact it all sounds rather optimistic. Forget the 3 points it's gone, lets focus on the positives and the other 40+ games to come.

I have read five different sunday papers today and they all say that on the whole we outclassed Blackpool. They also said that we created a shed load of good chances compared to Blackpools one and that Rachubka their keeper was their salvation on many ocassion.

That does not sound like a serious worry to me, infact it all sounds rather optimistic. Forget the 3 points it's gone, lets focus on the positives and the other 40+ games to come.
hopefully you was having a few scoops while reading them :icon_wink

hopefully you was having a few scoops while reading them :icon_wink

Thats five different "neutral" footballing correspondents opinions, rather than a slightly biased and emotional one from a foxes fan.

Maybe the "outclassed"worried you - Lets change it to "outplayed", is that all right???

Thats five different "neutral" footballing correspondents opinions, rather than a slightly biased and emotional one from a foxes fan.

Maybe the "outclassed"worried you - Lets change it to "outplayed", is that all right???
what i meant was you having a few beers while reading five newspapers.your profile doesent include your age:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669