You miserable, miserable f**kers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think you were right before when you praised MDV. He was excellent yesterday. He hit the bar and the post, he won headers, he held the ball up, he flicked things on and played some nice passes. He was excellent.

I thought Hume wasn't quite there to pick up on some of the balls that MDV won and perhaps their position and understanding of each other needs working on.

We just need the killer punch in front of goal and a bit more width (especially down the left).

Positives. There are plenty of them!!!

dead right mate he's looking good feeding the 2 up front :icon_wink

it seems to me that the further you live from the walkers the more tollerable you become to performances and expectations :102:

some of the local lads that post on here seem to get edgy when things dont go to plan.must be something in the water.

Hume as always ran everywhere covering for other players ,should'nt do it but that why fans love him :038:

This was writen very early in thread and my question is would we be better off if he stayed in position and didnt cover other players as this will be taking the space on the pitch where other players should be playing.

My thoughts are probably very harsh but would the team maybe function a little better without hume trying to run around everywhere trying to influence everything.:102:

it seems to me that the further you live from the walkers the more tollerable you become to performances and expectations :102:

some of the local lads that post on here seem to get edgy when things dont go to plan.must be something in the water.

I enjoy hearing everyones opinions even those that at times appear either deluded or deranged. I am a pragmatic fella who has followed LCFC for 20+ years and genuinley believe we are heading in the right direction for the first time in the last 3 seasons. We may well get spanked next week at the palace but it still think come Easter 08 the tone on these threads will be a lot more positive.

Nah you're right, one shouldn't be miserable. After all, it's just another Saturday and another £100 spent on seeing us gain 0 points. After last season's shambles I think many of us had hoped to see a big difference. Perhaps we did, or, perhaps we lost to a very average side.

Nah you're right, one shouldn't be miserable. After all, it's just another Saturday and another £100 spent on seeing us gain 0 points. After last season's shambles I think many of us had hoped to see a big difference. Perhaps we did, or, perhaps we lost to a very average side.

Mate moan away if it makes you feel better, i for one wouldn't want to deprive you off that right. However, moan about the 1 game you saw yesterday and not the 50 yet to come which we may well win handsomely.

Dismissing a season after yesterday is ludicrous, it was just one of those days. Your weekly ton expenditure will seem money well spent when we spank the wolves 4 nil at home.

my brother spends two grand a season on two season tkts for him and his wife at old trafford. he wont be complaining today just because united couldnt beat a 10 man reading side at home.he will have enjoyed the day and a few beers and put it down to thats what happens in football. alex you cant win em all mate:icon_wink

Mate moan away if it makes you feel better, i for one wouldn't want to deprive you off that right. However, moan about the 1 game you saw yesterday and not the 50 yet to come which we may well win handsomely.

Dismissing a season after yesterday is ludicrous, it was just one of those days. Your weekly ton expenditure will seem money well spent when we spank the wolves 4 nil at home.

I agree that to dismiss the season after yesterday is ridiculous, however to feel disheartened, unhappy and a sense of deja vu is also to be totally expected.

my brother spends two grand a season on two season tkts for him and his wife at old trafford. he wont be complaining today just because united couldnt beat a 10 man reading side at home.he will have enjoyed the day and a few beers and put it down to thats what happens in football. alex you cant win em all mate:icon_wink

Biff - in fairness the comparison is as ridiculous as people writing off the season already. Although, I have forgotten what it feels like to watch LCFC win at home....!

Sunderland lost a few at the beginning of last term after all didn't they?

I agree that to dismiss the season after yesterday is ridiculous, however to feel disheartened, unhappy and a sense of deja vu is also to be totally expected.
i was dissapointed. i allways am when we lose.but dont it feel great when you win:038:and we will win more this season than last.

Biff - in fairness the comparison is as ridiculous as people writing off the season already. Although, I have forgotten what it feels like to watch LCFC win at home....!

i go to as many games as poss.the only thing that would stop me going is if i was skint.its money im prepared to spend win lose or draw

That's the spirit, let's give it until the end of Sept and then i'll happily come along with you and shout "MA out" if we still look shite and win less.

Code:
Sunderland 2006/2007 results and fixtures
Football League Championship 	Coventry 	2-1 	Sunderland 	06-08-2006 
Football League Championship 	Sunderland 	0-1 	Birmingham 	09-08-2006 
Football League Championship 	Sunderland 	2-3 	Plymouth 	12-08-2006 
Football League Championship 	Southend 	3-1 	Sunderland 	19-08-2006 
English League Cup 		Bury 		2-0 	Sunderland 	22-08-2006 
Football League Championship 	Sunderland 	2-0 	West Brom 	28-08-2006 
Football League Championship 	Derby 		1-2 	Sunderland 	09-09-2006 
Football League Championship 	Leeds 		0-3 	Sunderland 	13-09-2006 
Football League Championship 	Sunderland 	1-1 	Leicester 	16-09-2006 
Football League Championship 	Ipswich 	3-1 	Sunderland 	23-09-2006 
Football League Championship 	Sunderland 	1-0 	Sheff Wed 	30-09-2006

Sunderland had 13 points by the end of September. ;)

of course its ridiculous to dismiss a season after just one game , but that doesnt mean there are some very dissapointed fans who are not happy by either what they have heard or seen.

Christ i didn't realise Sunderland lost their first 5 games. Perhaps MA has decided to model our season entirely on theirs.

Can't wait till Sept then when the winning starts

Christ i didn't realise Sunderland lost their first 5 games. Perhaps MA has decided to model our season entirely on theirs.

Im hibernating after the accrington game :)

If he is, it means he'll have lost his job by then and some well-known ex-footballer will get his first chance at management and then take us up to the Prem!
Not really a great idea for Allen, but it works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669