You miserable, miserable f**kers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I can't understand why it should ever be acceptable for a professional to act unprofessionally. The players are played handsomely to do the job, yet they fail to paly to the whistle and then moan about the ref. They had the answer in their own hands.
So I'm not the only one to think that? Even Mr H had a go at me for thinking that they shouldn't rely on the ref.

Put it this way if it had of been the other way round I would have been commending us.

We had plenty of chances to clear the ball before it ended up going in.
I said something like that as well.

I was so downhearted though after the game, but cheered up when my uncle told these two Blackpool fans who were slighly worse for wear for drink to "piss off back to B&Q":038::icon_lol:

as that guy said V Notts C, there are only two certain things You are born a Leicester supporter and you Die a Leicester supporter..

We will be ok its just an early set back. Its just a shame because it follows on the back of some dreadful home results previously.

In the cold light of day we played well. When Campbell finds his touch he will score a bolt load. I was really impressed with him. He buzzed all over and did actually create some chances - like Hume but a lot more direct!!

I was so downhearted though after the game, but cheered up when my uncle told these two Blackpool fans who were slighly worse for wear for drink to "piss off back to B&Q":038::icon_lol:
That's one hell of a story swwg. You should copyright that, then get on the After Dinner Circuit and use it yourself.

You'll be minted mate.

The referee was clearly aware of the injury and obviously felt that it was not serious enough to warrant him stopping the game immediately. Once he has made that decision, nothing is going to make him change his mind - no amount of protest will make any difference. That's why it is essential to play to the whistle; our players failed to do so - they have only themselves to blame.

The players failed to clear it way after the incident - which they should of down there was enough time in between the injuty and the goal.

However, in hindsight the ref should of blown the whistle. There was near disaster at Middlesbrough on Saturday where McCarthy for Blackburn went down injured after a clash of heads with the ref playing on he got up, he walked 5 yards and fell needing desperate medical attention.

Any hint of a head injury or serious injury, the ref should immediately stop the game. Chambers injury was sustained in an aerial challenge.

My first reactions was 'A bunch of ****ing idiots' for failing to clear the ball away.

as that guy said V Notts C, there are only two certain things You are born a Leicester supporter and you Die a Leicester supporter..

This morning I have came across a Notts County fan at work, refreshing for some from Notts to be a County fan. The last time I seen Blackpool play was against Notts County.....Notts County won 4-1!!! and we're relegated the same season.

The players failed to clear it way after the incident - which they should of down there was enough time in between the injuty and the goal.

However, in hindsight the ref should of blown the whistle. There was near disaster at Middlesbrough on Saturday where McCarthy for Blackburn went down injured after a clash of heads with the ref playing on he got up, he walked 5 yards and fell needing desperate medical attention.

Any hint of a head injury or serious injury, the ref should immediately stop the game. Chambers injury was sustained in an aerial challenge.

My first reactions was 'A bunch of ****ing idiots' for failing to clear the ball away.

But it wasn't - it was his ankle

Whether the ref should have blown or not, our feckwit idiot players should not have simply stood around allowing the opposition to score.

Abject lack of professionalism of the highest order - bordering on criminal if you ask me

But it wasn't - it was his ankle

Whether the ref should have blown or not, our feckwit idiot players should not have simply stood around allowing the opposition to score.

Abject lack of professionalism of the highest order - bordering on criminal if you ask me

In hindsight it was ankle - I intially thought it was head.

I agree it was our feckwit player - my first reaction was cursing their inability to get rid of the thing.

But there should be a changing in the rule that any hint of a injury on the head should have the game stopped immediately - not from this game that suggestion has came from but Middlesbrough's.

any hint of a injury on the head should have the game stopped immediately
There was NO hint of a head injury, not a bloody dicky bird. That's why Durso didn't stop it, if there was a hint, he would have stopped it

The ref was right, blackpool were right, we were wrong.

Leicester City have nobody to blame for that defeat but themselves. I'm sure MM, MA and the players all realise this, I wish the bloody fans would.

There was NO hint of a head injury, not a bloody dicky bird. That's why Durso didn't stop it, if there was a hint, he would have stopped it

Leicester City have nobody to blame for that defeat but themselves. I'm sure MM, MA and the players all realise this, I wish the bloody fans would.

From position where back in The Kop, it looked so but hey oh! The cnuts still didnt clear the ball.

From position where back in The Kop, it looked so but hey oh! The cnuts still didnt clear the ball.

But he was lying on the ground clutching his ankle !!

And I could see it perfectly from behind the goal at the other end of the ground

But that is still no excuse, especially given who the ref was and his usual eccentric behaviour up to that point.

Is there some sort of history we have with D'Urso that I have obviously missed? Before the game when he came up to the kop end to warm up he was booed and proceeded to put his hand to his ear in that cup shape that players who have been getting stick do. Thought at the time this wasn't the sort of behaviour you expect from a referee.

In hindsight it was ankle - I intially thought it was head.

I agree it was our feckwit player - my first reaction was cursing their inability to get rid of the thing.

But there should be a changing in the rule that any hint of a injury on the head should have the game stopped immediately - not from this game that suggestion has came from but Middlesbrough's.

The referee was close enough to know that it was not his head. He doesn't need to rely on what not wholly-impartial spectators believe that they have seen from their seats many yards away from the action.

Last edited:

agreed, ma said he would have done the same thing.we will learn lessons from that first game.if anything, big club small club, might have caught us off gaurd.blackpool did a job on sat allthough they had 'luck' on there side.

im sure we caught a few teams offgaurd under mo'n at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669