You miserable, miserable f**kers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One game, one loss, and most of you are all doom and gloom. **** me, no wonder the team has struggled with motivation when the supporters seem to thive on misery.

Before Saturday most of you were talking about promotion, now I wouldn't be surprised to hear you predict relegtion and scream 'Allen out!'.

One game, that's all. I still have every confidence we'll have a great season. Anyone else with me?

Well said that man...I agree 100%

One game, one loss, and most of you are all doom and gloom. **** me, no wonder the team has struggled with motivation when the supporters seem to thive on misery.

Before Saturday most of you were talking about promotion, now I wouldn't be surprised to hear you predict relegtion and scream 'Allen out!'.

One game, that's all. I still have every confidence we'll have a great season. Anyone else with me?

Well said that man...I agree 100%

View attachment 1947

The only ones shouting Allen Out seem to be in this thread ironically.

No one is doing that really, that would be lunacy. Apart from MM perhaps. Strap yourselves in people, strap yourselves in.

The only ones shouting Allen Out seem to be in this thread ironically.

No one is doing that really, that would be lunacy. Apart from MM perhaps. Strap yourselves in people, strap yourselves in.

Exactly. Only MM might have that realistically on his mind. :icon_wink

I am not miserable at all. I was quite prepared to lose. Blackpool are an average to below average team & thus in losing to them I believe that LCFC will probably be in the bottom six for a few more games yet. MM and many fans' patience will be sorely tested. However, two things of equal importance will change this after a while. One, some of the new players will start to gel and two, after some further reshaping of the team - when the promised and vaunted '3 new signings' of a fortnight ago (which might incl loan signings) arrive, then there will be an improvement with a slow climb to 7th place.
What seems clear is that a left midfielder/winger has to come in (Hayes or a new player), & Kishichev has to drop to the bench with Kaebi and Newton fighting it out for the right midfield/wing spot.
Promotion in 2008/09. This is my assessment. I am not miserable and I am rarely wrong.

lets not get down remeber Sunderland last season, they were bottom for a good while and then ended up getting auto promotion, we have only lost one sheff utd under below us with the saints who are both above us to get promoted with there odds, i think it was a simply underestimated blackpool, leicester players and manager thought easy win and blackpool supraised everyone, i can see 3 points agaist palace.

lets not get down remeber Sunderland last season, they were bottom for a good while and then ended up getting auto promotion, we have only lost one sheff utd under below us with the saints who are both above us to get promoted with there odds, i think it was a simply underestimated blackpool, leicester players and manager thought easy win and blackpool supraised everyone, i can see 3 points agaist palace.

I wish I could.

I think we will come good, but Selhurst Park is not a happy hunting ground for us.

did we beat wimbledon there in the coca cola cup few years back?

We didn't beat them - we drew 1-1 and won on away gls.

Apart from the year when they could only get one man and their dog turn up. It's never been a good ground.

there was also a game there when jordan stewart scored a cracker from outside of the area when we went straight back up under adams

It was lost on me.
But to be fair, nobody usually agrees with you, weirdo.
Of course nobody ever agrees with me, I see the world correctly, everybody else sees it wrong. I wouldn't expect them to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566