You miserable, miserable f**kers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, ma said he would have done the same thing.we will learn lessons from that first game.if anything, big club small club, might have caught us off gaurd.blackpool did a job on sat allthough they had 'luck' on there side.

im sure we caught a few teams offgaurd under mo'n at times.

The 'luck' being that they were playing a team that played like a bunch of tossers with no bloody clue whatsoever....

There was NO hint of a head injury, not a bloody dicky bird. That's why Durso didn't stop it, if there was a hint, he would have stopped it

The ref was right, blackpool were right, we were wrong.

Leicester City have nobody to blame for that defeat but themselves. I'm sure MM, MA and the players all realise this, I wish the bloody fans would.
agreed:) I was looking for you Melts, did you see me?

Is there some sort of history we have with D'Urso that I have obviously missed? Before the game when he came up to the kop end to warm up he was booed and proceeded to put his hand to his ear in that cup shape that players who have been getting stick do. Thought at the time this wasn't the sort of behaviour you expect from a referee.

No more than many clubs - he is renowned for his erratic and eccentric behaviour & decisions. Pretty well every set of fans ends up believing he is totally biased against their team.

Was it D'Urso who awarded Sheff Weds that penalty at the Walkers last season?

Last edited:
No more than many clubs - he is renowned for his erratic and eccentric behaviour & decisions. Pretty well every set of fans ends up believing he is totally biased against their team.

One of the things that annoys me is that there are referees like D'Urso whose poor judgements or desire to seek attention through deliberately making perverse decisions gets them exposed for being prats in the premiership and then they get inflicted on the championship.

Why is the standard of refereeing so poor overall? The authorities don't seem to be seeking to raise standards - and we get bizarre situations like one of the worst offenders (now thankfully retired) being nominated for the World Cup and proving a total embarrassment.

I didn't think D'urso was too bad TBH.

IMO he is being judged on his performance in this match by his repuation alone.

Me too - thought he was almost competent throughout the game

Far better than most of the tossers we usually seem to get

And probably made fewer mistakes in the game than some of the tossers in the royal blue shirts?

Speak up! They can't hear you at the back.

I thought De-vries played better than Hume on saturday
agreed:038: when i saw him on monday last week he said he will do everything in training to start on saturday and he will prove that he wants to play for city and be a first teamer, and he did really well..good shout

Last edited:
One game, one loss, and most of you are all doom and gloom. **** me, no wonder the team has struggled with motivation when the supporters seem to thive on misery.

Before Saturday most of you were talking about promotion, now I wouldn't be surprised to hear you predict relegtion and scream 'Allen out!'.

One game, that's all. I still have every confidence we'll have a great season. Anyone else with me?

Well said that man...I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570