Yuki Abe song

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I get more upset when some **** lights up near me.

That is a hundred times worse than eating any sort of meat!

I hope when yuki has finished eating his pal, he dosnet feel too ill and says WOT WENT WONG

There's an old, banned, Warner Brothers cartoon where there's a hired assassin who's policy reads something like: "We kill for $10. Jews half-price, Japs for free."

You may be right. However, my understanding was that it was midgets half price - whether or not that is less offensive than Jews half price it does make more sense.

I'm happy to see Abe in the first team and having a good run, it was funny how he was slated when he first came here, now he is doing well. I hope he can keep it up!!

A nice interview he gave to the LM, he feels he is not happy with his footballing skills so far and wants to give much more to the team, i can see him get better and better by game.

Well done Top for picking up this Asian Sensation!!!

I'm happy to see Abe in the first team and having a good run, it was funny how he was slated when he first came here, now he is doing well. I hope he can keep it up!!

A nice interview he gave to the LM, he feels he is not happy with his footballing skills so far and wants to give much more to the team, i can see him get better and better by game.

Well done Top for picking up this Asian Sensation!!!

How do you know it was anything at all to do with Top? As far as we know it was Paolo Sousa who secured him.

When Abe was signed, many on here thought, and continue to think, that it was something to do with our new owners. As if, somehow, Thailand and Japan are very close neighbours.

You forget that they are called "Asian Football Investments", and that the as yet unnamed third person isn't from Thailand at all (if we are to believe what we are told).

It is quite possible that a player like Yuki could have been identified by the owners or their advisors as someone who could help branch out to the whole of Asia.

I believe I read that they hope to continue attracting other investors to Asian Football Investments, being attractive to the wider Asian market can only help with that.

So perhaps it's somewhat harsh to think people are stupid just because they think the owners may have suggested the player to Sousa.

The ignorance, even of many on this forum, is truly astounding.

When Abe was signed, many on here thought, and continue to think, that it was something to do with our new owners. As if, somehow, Thailand and Japan are very close neighbours.

In point of fact, Japan is as far away from Thailand as the UK is from Iraq.

When you hear some of our morons chanting "You're just a small town in Bolton" at Preston fans then you begin to realise the Taliban are going to have no problem taking over here.

It's just a matter of time.....

What the **** has that got to do with anything? You do realise in Asia they have new fangled things such as Television, radio, air travel and all sorts of other ways of communication.
You do spout some bollocks, you really do.

You do spout some bollocks, you really do.

:018: You can't say that BG, he has a vastly superior intelligence to you or I.

Besides, he won't bother reading a pathetic little post like that, he only bothers with long, rambling displays of hyper-intelligence.
Maor words = moar smartz

:018: You can't say that BG, he has a vastly superior intelligence to you or I.

Besides, he won't bother reading a pathetic little post like that, he only bothers with long, rambling displays of hyper-intelligence.
Maor words = moar smartz

how can he? He can't spell Paulo correctly!

I'm the smartest one on here...I think we can all agree to that.

Also, biggest wang.

And most athletic.

And charming.

And hilarious.

My problem is with the ignorance of some of our fans rather than outright racism. It's a factually inaccurate supposition, but it's apparently a funny chant. I just don't find it funny at all.

It amused me slightly when I first heard it even though I knew it was Koreans who ate dog (I'll admit I wasn't sure if the Japanese did as well).

I don't sing the song myself because I know it offends some people but I can say it offends me greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263