Yuki Abe song

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the smartest one on here...I think we can all agree to that.

Also, biggest wang.

And most athletic.

And charming.

And hilarious.

And most consecutive use of a conjunction to start sentences

It amused me slightly when I first heard it even though I knew it was Koreans who ate dog (I'll admit I wasn't sure if the Japanese did as well).

I don't sing the song myself because I know it offends some people but I can say it offends me greatly.

Your not a dog-eating Nip though are you?

Originally Posted by Miles Away
I'm the smartest one on here...I think we can all agree to that.

Also, biggest wang.

And most athletic.

And charming.

And hilarious.

And most consecutive use of a conjunction to start sentences

Wow Macky, so you do read past the first two sentences after all! You are also intelligent, just like me and Mr Gwilliam.

Originally Posted by Filthy Rich....
Wow Macky, so you do read past the first two sentences after all!

I never said that I didn't. Do try to keep up.

At the weekend you said...

"Anything more than two lines long is obviously complete nonsense. If you can't make your point in less than two lines, you're obviously talking bollocks."

As well as an attention deficit you also clearly have a short term memory problem...

At the weekend you said...

"Anything more than two lines long is obviously complete nonsense. If you can't make your point in less than two lines, you're obviously talking bollocks."

Nothing in there about 'sentences'

As well as an attention deficit you also clearly have a short term memory problem...

What makes you presume that it has anything to do with an attention deficit?
You also need to investigate exactly what 'short term memory' means, you're obviously confused by the term. Which is surprising for a person with your intellectual capacity.

You claimed that Macky said he didn't read past the first two lines, and then quoted "evidence" that said nothing of the sort.

So, as a moderator, you agree that no posts need be longer than two lines?

So, as a moderator, you agree that no posts need be longer than two lines?

Now you're reading things I haven't said into my posts.

I think sometimes long posts are appropriate, sometimes short posts are appropriate.
A short post that makes sense and is to the point is more effective than a long rambling post that says the same thing. But sometimes you can't say everything in just two lines.

People who refuse to read a long post because of the length of it may miss something interesting. But usually you can tell from the name of the poster whether it will be worth reading or not.

I think sometimes long posts are appropriate, sometimes short posts are appropriate.

A short post that makes sense and is to the point is more effective than a long rambling post that says the same thing. But sometimes you can't say everything in just two lines.

People who refuse to read a long post because of the length of it may miss something interesting. But usually you can tell from the name of the poster whether it will be worth reading or not.

Completely agree.

It's a forum, a type of online conversation.
If I was in a group of people chatting in the pub and somebody stood up and delivered a soliloquy, I wouldn't consider that to be normal, expected behavior.

If I was in a group of people chatting in the pub and somebody stood up and delivered a soliloquy, I wouldn't consider that to be normal, expected behavior.
It's been mentioned before that that sort of behaviour is better received in a tea room.

Apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758