Coventry Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

I'm not confused - I'm still insisting it was McAuley.

Do you have LCW? If you do, listen to the Post Match Press Conference. I am pretty sure IH said "right back" so has to be Stearman!

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Watching the 2 second highlights on ITV this morning and I thought it was Stearman......

I would put my mortgage on it! Can someone with it recorded or LCW access please confirm, I am so staggered anyone could suggest it wasnt Stearman I need it confirmed!!

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I thought he was a lovely bloke to natter to, was very approachable and polite whenever I saw him.

tbh I think he realised the problems at the club and tried to do too much in too short a timespan.

You mean apart from the problem we werent winning very often presumably??

Saw you sat with some of my non immediate family pre match BF :icon_conf

Stevie Lynex on the wing

I'm not confused - I'm still insisting it was McAuley.

Im 100% sure it was Stearman
From where I was sat I could not be sure which one of the defence was to blame, but after watching the highlights on the championship this morning it was clearly McAuley that was stood still on the edge of the "D" expecting Alnwick to come for the ball.

foxin_oz

Then let me translate for you:

Newton wrote - Not sure where all the yellow rest to none at the start of the year

Anybody else would have written - Not sure. Were all the yellow cards restored to none at the start of the year?

Thanks Boc, it all becomes clear to me now. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

spionfox

the missus says can you tell me to decorate the kitchen,you tell her to feck off coz she dont listen to me

I wouldn't dare speak to my own wife like that let alone yours :023:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Last edited:

Stevie Lynex on the wing

a very good win, performance that for once warranted the result

for ****s sake though can everyone stop calling our keeper "arln-wick" its pronounced "anick" for ****s sake that nearly ruined my day hearing that repeatedly.

everyone...... "ANICK" see here its a place in northumberland with 2 nightclubs, Tip Tipping died there supposedly
On the way to the ground from the boozer I corrected a mate on the way he pronounced Alnwick, then in the ground the team announcer only goes and pronounces it the same way as my mate did.:102::bang:

beaumontfox

You mean apart from the problem we werent winning very often presumably??

Saw you sat with some of my non immediate family pre match BF :icon_conf

Eh? Where? When? Who?

As for Levein, I think the ideas he had about changing things at the club were sound, but he faced a lot of problems behind the scenes what with having to wait on decisions being reached by the the majority of the board etc on several transfers which would've seen far better players arrive here than those who actually did.

Dour

I'm totally aware that I'm alone on here with regards to Craig Levein...He will be back in England

Not entirely alone. I think he has been a good manager in Scotland and could at some point be a good manager in England, especially since he does seem to be someone who does learn from his mistakes.

But don't worry. I won't be taking that crusty old Levein wanksock off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669