Coventry Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that half of you think it was McAuley and the other half seem to think it was Stearman leads me to one conclusion. Half of you are probably right. :icon_conf

Eh? Where? When? Who?

As for Levein, I think the ideas he had about changing things at the club were sound, but he faced a lot of problems behind the scenes what with having to wait on decisions being reached by the the majority of the board etc on several transfers which would've seen far better players arrive here than those who actually did.

Wasn't that because the majority of the Board were waiting to hear what the Foxes Trust thought about it?
:icon_wink

Who would think a scrawny monkey looks like Lurch?

About fifty percent of this forum maybe? Although the poll hasn't confirmed that yet. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

I know that should have realised someone else would.But in Newcastle thats how they wind the mackems up-At least they thought the monkey was french
:icon_redf Sorry Harbfox, didn't really think about the Geordies reference to the mackems when posting.

for ****s sake though can everyone stop calling our keeper "arln-wick" its pronounced "anick" for ****s sake that nearly ruined my day hearing that repeatedly.

My grandma came from Alnwick, so I know how to pronounce it, and that's the way I pronounce his name.
But maybe the surname is not pronounced the same way as the town? Has anyone heard him say his name?

I know how Fitzy feels, my parents came from Glen Parva but it's constantly being pronounced "sh*thole". Can be very frustrating. :102::icon_bigg

The near goal confusion was Stearman. Deffo.

Apart from that he wasn't too bad, and dealt very well with the brick sheesh-house that is Adebola.

I don't know why you're all so negative about Stearman. Well maybe I do. But in the last three games he's been almost worth his Porsche - given that he's got nothing better to spend his money on - if not his disgraceful mullet and poor male grooming.

But what can you do if hit with the ugly stick and premature fame and 11 GCSEs ?

He's managing it slightly better for a pubescent than others we could mention, some of whom post on this board.

Last edited:
The near goal confusion was Stearman. Deffo.

Apart from that he wasn't too bad, and dealt very well with the brick sheesh-house that is Adebola.

I don't know why you're all so negative about Stearman. Well maybe I do. But in the last three games he's been almost worth his Porsche - given that he's got nothing better to spend his money on - if not his disgraceful mullet and poor male grooming.

But what can you do if hit with the ugly stick and premature fame and 11 GCSEs ?

He's managing it slightly better for a pubescent than others we could mention, some of whom post on this board.

I must admit my opinion of Stearman is shaped largely on what I read on here and in other forums (forii?) but given his age I guess he does an ok job. Chambers would do a better job IMO but I could be wrong.

So tell us, who posts on here? :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Thanks for your valuable contribution. It was a simple question that I would have expected someone of your calibre to have been able to answer. Obviously not, stick to your sarcastic crap.

Thank you I will. :)

I'm totally aware that I'm alone on here with regards to Craig Levein...He will be back in England

No you ain't H, even I still believe Levein is a cracking Manager but for what ever reason it just didn't seem to work for him down here, IMO the players let him down badly but he had to go as we were nosediving towards relegation and I am not sure he was capable of arresting the slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669