Football (of the American variety) is upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is a good hire. As you say, they've drafted consistently well for years, particularly on the defensive side.

Not done and dusted yet since you aren't allowed to talk to people under employ until the season ends, but apparently they are fairly confident.

Black Monday today, going to be a ton of changes:

Turner, Reid, already gone.

Gm for Jacksonville.

Will be loads more. Will keep you updated as we get the reports in Porkie.

Jets GM fired, Rex Ryan survives.

Browns Gm gone too.

Chiefs Romeo Crennel fired, GM survives.

Turner (as stated) gone along with his GM in San Diego.

On the Hot Seat: Lovie Smith, Cardinals GM and coach Weisenhunt, Titans coach Munchak, Rivera, Jags coach Mularkey, Bills braintrust....

oh bollocks to this, our edit team is doing the work for me, here you go Porkie:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...ck-monday-news-rumors-jets-browns-lions-bears

or our old friend Mike, who is probably faster if I'm honest:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ching-front-office-hiring-and-firing-tracker/

Last edited:
Reid to San Diego has been speculated for a while. It would seem like a good fit to me.

Schwartz seems to be in the mix too, which for some reason surprises me (although they have massively underachieved this year admittedly)

Reid to San Diego has been speculated for a while. It would seem like a good fit to me.

Schwartz seems to be in the mix too, which for some reason surprises me (although they have massively underachieved this year admittedly)

Schwartz is a grade a knob, so that doesn't help...but he is safe, his contract is massive.

Apparently Chargers aren't interested in Reid, though that could be bandstanding. Big question in Charlotte, of course, is whether Rivera gets another bite of the cherry. I think he should, but it should be his last bite.

Get a life Porky! Go to a New years Party! Never mind me. I'll manage

I have three small children, one of whom is just under 7 weeks old. New Years Eve is fairly low on my list of priorities :icon_bigg

I have three small children, one of whom is just under 7 weeks old. New Years Eve is fairly low on my list of priorities :icon_bigg
At least you have an excuse then ;-) I'm just antisocial

By the way MA, did you see Jadeveon Clowney's hit for SC against Michigan the other day? I remember hearing great things about him when he committed for SC, but wow he is spectacular. I've seen a few games of his this year but that hit was brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669