Pre Match Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather we weren't playing against an absolutely shite side after today. Can see a defeat here.

Would be insane to go with Perez up top after that complete shitshow today

We may think Nacho is ****ing hopeless but he couldnt possibly be worse. At least he’d run around in the right position FFS
This leads me to believe you have forgotten his last game

Perez was hopeless today but i doubt vardy in his prime would've made up for the performance of so many others. Justin was ok and that's the best of the defence. Midfield were all shite bar 1 move for the goal. So out of 14 players 1 was ok, the keeper was our best player and everyone else was varying degrees of shite.

Just a thought, why not play Fofana up front. He looks like he wants a goal and, let's face it, we have nothing better in the squad with Vardy out of action.

Just a thought, why not play Fofana up front. He looks like he wants a goal and, let's face it, we have nothing better in the squad with Vardy out of action.
Oh ffs. Silly season has started.

Perez, Nacho? How about Perez & Nacho for twice the crapness. Would rather give that Reghba lad a run out from the u23s.....

Perez, Nacho? How about Perez & Nacho for twice the crapness. Would rather give that Reghba lad a run out from the u23s.....

Twice the crapness might actually work better. The most important thing is Jamie Carragher needs to say on Sky Sports that James Maddison's freekicks and corners are absolute shite and will cost him an England place if he doesn't immediately stop taking them.

BR has already said that all of our youth strikers are absolute shit.

He wasn't promoted, we signed him from Alvechurch. He started the season well for them after he was released by West Brom in the summer.
ah I knew it was a new name just assumed he was from the U18s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469