Confirmed Transfer Harry Kane on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nugent is a very important player for us. Along with big Wes he'd be the first name on my team sheet.

I'd expect Kane to displace one of the wingers, Marshall at a guess.

He is key, but he's also playing like someone who has ran out of steam. His touch and positioning have not been what we have seen previously, of late.

If anyone in this team needs a break it's David Nugent, I would expect Harry Kane to get plenty of game time with Wood.

Exactly.

Kane will not play wide in a 4-4-2 so unless we change formation he'll be up top or on the bench.

I am posting what he said, do you have to be such a sarcastic prick?

Tbf Jackett has previous in this department, said Millwall offered the same wages to Wood as we did. No chance. He's a manager under pressure and he's trying to get people off his back (his replacements for Wood - have been useless).

Last edited:
when is the loan window closed? we still need that strong central midfielder someone to stop teams bullying our small ones

Was it just luck the Official Website heading is " City Sign Kane " or do they actually have someone there with a sense of humour?

Why not play all three strikers up front, with three in central midfield too? Worth a try and it would make us less predictable.

If we can get him playing like he did last season, he'll be an excellent addition.

Obviously Pear son does not think that Vardy and Waghorn are up to standard, much like the rest of us.

There are some fans out there who think that Vardy is perfectly ok, he's scored a few goals, anyone who says he is totally out of his depth is obviously stupid.

There are some fans out there who think that Vardy is perfectly ok, he's scored a few goals, anyone who says he is totally out of his depth is obviously stupid.

I feel for Vardy this season. He was bought for stupid money, given the number 9 shirt and made first choice striker when he'd never played league football. He then moved home, was away from his daughter and split from his Mrs. It was all set up for disaster.

As a player, he simply doesn't have any really positive attributes. He's not quick, he's not good in the air, his control of the ball is horrific, he has no composure in front of goal and his passing is very suspect.

He needs at least a season at a lower level to give him a chance of regular league football and to see if he can develop into anything. Being on our bench is utterly pointless for all parties.

I feel for Vardy this season. He was bought for stupid money, given the number 9 shirt and made first choice striker when he'd never played league football. He then moved home, was away from his daughter and split from his Mrs. It was all set up for disaster.

As a player, he simply doesn't have any really positive attributes. He's not quick, he's not good in the air, his control of the ball is horrific, he has no composure in front of goal and his passing is very suspect.

He needs at least a season at a lower level to give him a chance of regular league football and to see if he can develop into anything. Being on our bench is utterly pointless for all parties.

I hear you. Not the players fault he got signed for stupid money by a club he was ill-suited for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669