Confirmed Transfer Harry Kane on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't

It merely takes a decent performance, which we have seen a few times this season, along with a fairly decent responsive crowd

The fact that we have played like complete and utter turd in the last three home games explains why you could hear a pin drop most of the time, in stunned horror at what was being witnessed, and a chorus of fully justifiable boos in response to the shit that the poor bastard fans have had to endure for 90 minutes

You could hear a fart drop when we were coasting against Huddersfield... #justsaying

He's out of depth at a level within a level? I wonder how he fairs within the level of the squad? He could easily be out of his depth at a level within a level within a level - and that would be worse.

But you know he's crap at this level, shirley.

You could hear a fart drop when we were coasting against Huddersfield... #justsaying

That is because the ****s actually expect us to coast like that every game.

No it doesn't

It merely takes a decent performance, which we have seen a few times this season, along with a fairly decent responsive crowd

The fact that we have played like complete and utter turd in the last three home games explains why you could hear a pin drop most of the time, in stunned horror at what was being witnessed, and a chorus of fully justifiable boos in response to the shit that the poor bastard fans have had to endure for 90 minutes

2-1 down against Charlton when i could hear the players on the pitch more than the crowd i began to question why I bother. I remember when we used to win I was buzzing for days and we lost i was on aright downer until at least Thursday. Now I see players who dont to tackle or run around and generally dont give a shit and the think why the **** should i care. Is it because the game has changed ? The only shouting i hear is the mental granny who sits in front of me. Is it an age thing ? Is it a Filbert street/King Power thing ? Is it because its no longer a testosreone fuelled male dominated environment with tribal overtones? Is it because I was freezing ? Or because I had managed 3 pints instead of the obligatory 10? I just dont know.

2-1 down against Charlton when i could hear the players on the pitch more than the crowd i began to question why I bother. I remember when we used to win I was buzzing for days and we lost i was on aright downer until at least Thursday. Now I see players who dont to tackle or run around and generally dont give a shit and the think why the **** should i care. Is it because the game has changed ? The only shouting i hear is the mental granny who sits in front of me. Is it an age thing ? Is it a Filbert street/King Power thing ? Is it because its no longer a testosreone fuelled male dominated environment with tribal overtones? Is it because I was freezing ? Or because I had managed 3 pints instead of the obligatory 10? I just dont know.

We don't love them anymore, for variety of reasons

i certainly don't

what changed?

Never felt like home since being at the KP. Old Filbo was in a state, but it did carry a heavy history, and on good days was for more intimidating even with less fans.
Something magical about City died in me the day we left. Perhaps i'm an old fool, but Filbo seemed to create heroes and legends, where as todays young generation have practically nothing from our 10 yrs at the KP.

I think the reasons are too many to list but a few spring to mind that I believe are critical:

1) Very few if any local players on show.
2) Sky/money and therefore at the detriment of wanting to play and win for your own pride.
3) The removal of terracing. Difficult yo sing when you are sitting.
4) Filbert Street v King Power; not even a close fight on any front.
5) Gentrification/corporate fan being more important than the average fan.
6) Generation. Too much choice nowadays as to what people want or need to do with their cash. Before it was much more simple.
7) Saturday/Wednesday used to be the format now it's whenever it's best for TV,
8) 9 fecking years in this division.

I could go on but I am boring myself.

I'll never support any team apart from Leicester City, but the deep down passion, akin to Lazzer, has gone.
If we lost, don't talk to me for a few days after the game.
Now if we lose, all and sundry become top managers, disect every players contribution to a game and come up with the conclusion after every loss we need another 11 players.
I used to enjoy meeting up with friends, having a few jars, go to the game and a few more jars afterwards.
If the home game is on tv (Friday evening or Saturday), we'll still meet up have a few jars, but watch the game in a pub.
The whole experience of going to the KP is not as attractive as it was. One reason not to look forward to the premier laegue!

What's changed over the years, money has played a big contribution to players and fans, Bosman ruling, foreign imports, fans expectations, ticket pricing and the frigging internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566