Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact our defense look more confident and the goals conceded reocrd is favourable for henderson means nothing then?

Like I said you all have short memories rab is horrible.

The fact our defense look more confident and the goals conceded reocrd is favourable for henderson means nothing then?

Like I said you all have short memories rab is horrible.

henderson has had more games under a less pants manager, our record is better under RK so you would assume the keepers would be also

The manager is less pants for one reason he had the guts to drop rab, he dropped rab for a reason.

so we are a better team because we dropped our goalkeeper? get real, the whole team has been performing better and he dropped rab because he was injured

Hendersons figures 2006/2007

Played 4, conceeded 4, clean sheets 1

Wonderful

I would say dropping the keep er is a factor in team improvement, adding spin to my statement to make it sound like I said he is the sole reason is desperation?

do you think rab is better at corners?
do you think rab is better at free kicks?
do you think rab is better when one on one with a player?
do you think rab is better at penalties since he concedes them?
dont you respect our managers choice of keeper?

I thought Rab was injured, that is why Hendo is playing? Blimey, I'm wrong again

I would say dropping the keep er is a factor in team improvement, adding spin to my statement to make it sound like I said he is the sole reason is desperation?

do you think rab is better at corners?
do you think rab is better at free kicks?
do you think rab is better when one on one with a player?
do you think rab is better at penalties since he concedes them?
dont you respect our managers choice of keeper?:018:

ERRRRR Rabs injured

so rab has been injured since kelly took the hot seat?

go back a few months on this forum and look for all the threads on how crap rab is :)

and look for crap henderson threads slightly less of them :)

this is futile the point is they are both shite and we need russell hoult back i'd even have muggo back he's unemployed ;)

this is futile the point is they are both shite and we need russell hoult back i'd even have muggo back he's unemployed ;)

I agree Lazzer, both are mediocre and IMO neither are good enough at this level. A decent keeper at this level must be a competent taker of crosses and command their penalty areas with authority, neither of our keepers demonstrate either of these attributes.

Hence why we have a shaky defence, how the hell are the back four supposed to defend when the keepers are both dithering butter fingers. Get a decent solid keeper in and watch how solid our defensive unit will become.

I agree Lazzer, both are mediocre and IMO neither are good enough at this level. A decent keeper at this level must be a competent taker of crosses and command their penalty areas with authority, neither of our keepers demonstrate either of these attributes.

Hence why we have a shaky defence, how the hell are the back four supposed to defend when the keepers are both dithering butter fingers. Get a decent solid keeper in and watch how solid our defensive unit will become.

yer :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670