Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we start losing games based on howlers by henderson I will see your point but we havent, so why the shouts for rab to come back?

rab has made far worse howlers its the reason he got dropped in the first place, no coincidence after he got dropped we have more clean sheets.

rab has made far worse howlers its the reason he got dropped in the first place

He hasn't been playing because of his injury. Maybe RK would have chosen Henderson anyway, but Douglas' injury meant that Henderson was always going to start.

rab has made far worse howlers its the reason he got dropped in the first place, no coincidence after he got dropped we have more clean sheets.

Rab wasn't dropped - he got injured.

Hendo is far more unnerving when the ball is played into the box. But, to give him credit, he has at least started to occasionally talk to the defence, his kicking isn't as abysmal as it was and he does now look at least mildly pleased when we score.

How many saves on target were made during those games?. i.e. How many of those clean sheets were down to Hendersons brilliance or the defense for not allowing the opposition scoring chances

Well there is something to be said for the understanding between defense and goalkeeper. I think they currently have quite a good understanding. Why do you always have to moan it makes for some very boring and quite depressing reading.

Well there is something to be said for the understanding between defense and goalkeeper. I think they currently have quite a good understanding. Why do you always have to moan it makes for some very boring and quite depressing reading.
Wan "cough" ker. If we are playing tit tat, then I'll have a go

Why do you always point out things in my posts that you don't like. I really couldn't give a f**k if you think my posts are boring, I really couldn't give a f**k if you ignore me and never read one of my posts again, I really couldn't give a f**k if I never see another one of your posts again, I really couldn't give a f**k about you full stop.

Please do me the favour of not giving a f**k about me

Last edited:
Why do you always have to moan it makes for some very boring and quite depressing reading.

Does he? It's all about opinion I suppose, but I've always found Melton to be entertaining.
Why do you always seem to be negative about other posters?

the understanding is they know he is crap so they have to keep the ball away from him.

Henderson is a joke, he looks like he is running around the area trying to catch chickens.

Wan "cough" ker. If we are playing tit tat, then I'll have a go

Why do you always point out things in my posts that you don't like. I really couldn't give a f**k if you think my posts are boring, I really couldn't give a f**k if you ignore me and never read one of my posts again, I really couldn't give a f**k if I never see another one of your posts again, I really couldn't give a f**k about you full stop.

Please do me the favour of not giving a f**k about me

18_2_100v.gif

10_9_134.gif

Does he? It's all about opinion I suppose, but I've always found Melton to be entertaining.
Why do you always seem to be negative about other posters?

Well Macky to be fair I like 95% of whats posted on this site. I find most of it intresting and generally whats said is reasonable comment. However I have never seen Melton say a good thing about Leicester and after a win yesterday I find it sad that he has to continually moan about issues which do not exist. Personally I just find he brings me down off a high (after a Leicester win) with his unstoppable moaning.

Its my opinion and I feel that if I don't like it I should be able to say so. I felt it was said in a perfectly reasonable manner, and was a perfectly ligitamate question and I think the response I recived from Melton Fox was miles over the top. I would ask that he thinks about what kind of impression it gives of him to everybody else on this board when a minor and perfectably acceptable question gets that kind of response.

Last edited:
I think you were right 1st time, before the edit

Why? I have explained the reasons behind what I said. What is your problem with that Macky?

I think the response I recived from Melton Fox was miles over the top. I.
It would have been over the top if I was responding to that one post. I wasn't, I was responding to your tone towards me in general.

End of my argument with you, some arguments are worth fighting, this one isn't

Well Macky to be fair I like 95% of whats posted on this site. I find most of it intresting and generally whats said is reasonable comment. However I have never seen Melton say a good thing about Leicester and after a win yesterday I find it sad that he has to continually moan about issues which do not exist. Personally I just find he brings me down off a high (after a Leicester win) with his unstoppable moaning.

Its my opinion and I feel that if I don't like it I should be able to say so. I felt it was said in a perfectly reasonable manner, and was a perfectly ligitamate question and I think the response I recived from Melton Fox was miles over the top. I would ask that he thinks about what kind of impression it gives of him to everybody else on this board when a minor and perfectably acceptable question gets that kind of response.

FFS FF lighten up, as you say its about opinions. Everybody has his or hers thoughts about every player and all are different.
People say C O'G is the in thing but I cannot see it and would never play him, my opinion against theirs. I like Williams others dont again opinions. Dont throw your teddy bears out the pram if you dont like what you hear.....

Why? I have explained the reasons behind what I said. What is your problem with that Macky?

get over yourself FF, I've no problem with anything that anybody has ever posted on this forum.

THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET, IT'S NOT REAL

get over yourself FF, I've no problem with anything that anybody has ever posted on this forum.

THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET, IT'S NOT REAL

shush the children might hear:icon_bigg . MHS thought this was real life

but henderson has the first fault too?

maybe, but certainly not as much. i dont see him every week, but id say rab has a lb of butter on his gloves, henderson has half a lb.

actually i thought henderson had a reasonable game saturday. I dont think its his technical ability thats at fault, more his decision making. If somebody in the defence could shout him when to come out for a ball, hed be a much better player. Bottom line tho, neither of em are upto it, we shud never have let Walker go.

Lee Camp is available from Derby as they are about to sign Bywater from West Ham, maybe worth a look. Possibly on loan til the end of the season with a view to buying him after that.

Why sign a young keeper on loan? we already have a very promising young keeper at the club. Personally i'd like to see Logan getting a view games under his belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669