Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Macky to be fair I like 95% of whats posted on this site. I find most of it intresting and generally whats said is reasonable comment. However I have never seen Melton say a good thing about Leicester and after a win yesterday I find it sad that he has to continually moan about issues which do not exist. Personally I just find he brings me down off a high (after a Leicester win) with his unstoppable moaning.

Its my opinion and I feel that if I don't like it I should be able to say so. I felt it was said in a perfectly reasonable manner, and was a perfectly ligitamate question and I think the response I recived from Melton Fox was miles over the top. I would ask that he thinks about what kind of impression it gives of him to everybody else on this board when a minor and perfectably acceptable question gets that kind of response.

i agree with you there :icon_cool but melts has his opinion and so dose every member here and i dont agree with them all the time thats what having an opinion is all about ,its just the way you attack people when they dont agree with you or know more than yourself ,take my post on the offside rule i posted it in good faith so you know what the rule was and you slated me big time ,i was ready to leave and not post again due to your post ,I'm bigger than that so came back you must not take everything posted on here to heart and stop trying to nit picking peoples post as we all have opinions :icon_wink

I agree Lazzer, both are mediocre and IMO neither are good enough at this level. A decent keeper at this level must be a competent taker of crosses and command their penalty areas with authority, neither of our keepers demonstrate either of these attributes.

Hence why we have a shaky defence, how the hell are the back four supposed to defend when the keepers are both dithering butter fingers. Get a decent solid keeper in and watch how solid our defensive unit will become.

Agre with you completely but until that happens I feel safer with Hendo than Rab which isn't saying that much really.

Rab wasn't dropped - he got injured.

Hendo is far more unnerving when the ball is played into the box. But, to give him credit, he has at least started to occasionally talk to the defence, his kicking isn't as abysmal as it was and he does now look at least mildly pleased when we score.

rab hasnt been injured since rk took the helm, he is dropped.

so the moaning is that henderson doesnt communicate with his defense?

thats a rab weakness as well I am afraid if you want a keeper that is a leader over his defense rab isnt the one. Rab gets very nervous, doesnt talk to his defense, makes fumbles, conceded penalties, is big and slow.

I think we are debating the equivalent of what tastes better?: Piss or Shit

I like hendo, i think he is a good keeper, great shot stopper, but there is one major problem with him at set pieces he punches the ball or just doesn't even attempt to jump and catch the ball, this is way we let in set pieces

rab hasnt been injured since rk took the helm, he is dropped.
Yes he has his and is still recovering from a shoulder injury.

the thing with hendo is apart from what you have just said jessel is he dont make himself heard to his defense this is where the cock ups happen

Agree with you Newts I have often said that he needs to shout at the defense and be more in command of his area, I haven't seen much of Logan but I am led to believe he is the best of the 3 for commanding his area.

Agree with you Newts I have often said that he needs to shout at the defense and be more in command of his area, I haven't seen much of Logan but I am led to believe he is the best of the 3 for commanding his area.

there was a lack of communication on saturday, kenton and mccarthy kept headbutting eachother for balls henderson could have got anyway. mccarthy looked furious at kenton at one point but either kenton or henderson should have shouted

there was a lack of communication on saturday, kenton and mccarthy kept headbutting eachother for balls henderson could have got anyway. mccarthy looked furious at kenton at one point but either kenton or henderson should have shouted

or McCarthy, he could have shouted as well.....

If they had all shouted the crowd might have joined in.

or McCarthy, he could have shouted as well.....

the times where they were challenging each other it was when mccarthy was nearest the ball anyway, so i normally would assume he would think it is his to deal with, if kenton decides to challenge him surely he should shout for it?

the times where they were challenging each other it was when mccarthy was nearest the ball anyway, so i normally would assume he would think it is his to deal with, if kenton decides to challenge him surely he should shout for it?

Slightly off topic, but I saw you in the Kop at the end of the game. :icon_wink Not unless there is another bloke with Fitz 5 on the back of his shirt.

Slightly off topic, but I saw you in the Kop at the end of the game. :icon_wink Not unless there is another bloke with Fitz 5 on the back of his shirt.

yes that would have been me, where abouts do you sit in the kop?

your not wrong he dose indeed ,you could hear him over 6k fans in the cup game even when there was a bit of sining/chanting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670