Speculation Heskey - Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch4mbo

For all the stick he gets he is sitting in 16th place in the premier league goal scorers charts with 111goals just 2 goals away from catching Ian Wright. He also sits in the top 20 for assists having
created nearly 100 goals as well. Not bad for a much maligned player.

indierich06

For all the stick he gets he is sitting in 16th place in the premier league goal scorers charts with 111goals just 2 goals away from catching Ian Wright. He also sits in the top 20 for assists having

He'll be worth having if he can do that target man job in the Championship next season. If he drag defenders all over the place and create space for players like Nugent, Waghorn, Beckford and Vardy it won't matter if he scores goals or not.

FOX Franks

Not a real account, doesn't have a cheeky little blue tick next to the name as it should have. Admittedly though some Leicester players still seem to be awaiting confirmation.

Last edited:

lanxfox jnr

Not a real account, doesn't have a cheeky little blue tick next to the name as it should have. Admittedly though some Leicester players still seem to be awaiting confirmation.

Only the seriously highly recognised footballers have the blue tick next to them, ask anybody who supports a Bundesliga team who Jeffrey Schlupp is, I bet about 95% of them will not have a clue, the same with anybody out of the Unite Kingdom really. In fact, our young Jeffrey hasn't got the little blue tick.

M17TT C

Ahh finally someone else with some sense!! Also the 33rd highest capped player for his country so if Heskey is as shit as he is made out to be by the media and then the sheep, I dread to think how the players in the 3 divisions below him are classified!?!

alli1

If the villa wont keep him on the books what the hell do we want him for ,£100 a week would be to much now.i bet hinckley united might take him on but thats about all.

Lako42

Anyone who thinks Heskey is a shit footballer has a warped and frankly limited knowledge of the game.

One of the most underrated and incorrectly criticised England players in my lifetime.

alli1

No one is saying that hes a shit footballer,they are saying that he past his sell by date and as said before if villa wont give him a new contract he isnt going to be good enough for leicester either,we dont want has beens anymore.

Mikeoadby

No one is saying that hes a shit footballer,they are saying that he past his sell by date and as said before if villa wont give him a new contract he isnt going to be good enough for leicester either,we dont want has beens anymore
Quite! I refer the honourable gentleman to the quote above, as repeated below

That argument is watertight.

I definitely wouldn't want Drogba either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669