It's time to turn on our owners

Yep.

I remember people on here laughing at the prospect of an Italian club being interested in taking Justin on loan next season. That's exactly where we'll be. We have to get the wages off the books so anyone we can move on will have to go.

We need to appoint a manager that inspires confidence in the prospect of an immediate return. That would lead to PL clubs being keen to loan us some talent.

Sadly, our U21s are largely hopeless so we'll struggle to promote from within. The two talents (Braybrooke and Alves) are recovering from ACLs so feck knows what they'll be capable of.
Premier League Luton will snatch Justin back....

Oh yeah, Hamza too.

I wonder if he can play the last 3 games?
Although isn’t he meant to be on £80k a week or something? :icon lol:

*Chef’s kiss*

Edit - had a look and apparently it isn’t that much, must have misheard that on the street.

Oh yeah, Hamza too.

I wonder if he can play the last 3 games?

A few Watford fans I know reckon he's been really good for them in the Championship and they've got an option to sign him for £8m

So we might not even get to keep Hamza.

That was debt owed to KP.
I'm aware of that and that was the debt mentioned in the post to which I was responding. I'm also aware of the other debt which you kindly mention.

so what is the debt is it 95 million? If it is, that would mean the selling of Barnes, Madders and JJ to clear it. Are we going to be shafted by the Championship if we return to it? If I remember the rumours, we broke their spending Regs to promote.

so what is the debt is it 95 million? If it is, that would mean the selling of Barnes, Madders and JJ to clear it. Are we going to be shafted by the Championship if we return to it? If I remember the rumours, we broke their spending Regs to promote.
We paid off their fine a while back
£3.75 m comes to mind

Who says they don’t plan for the future ? ;)

Jobs for Aiyawatt to do on 29th May.

1. Sack Rudkin and Whelan
2. Relieve Smith, Shakespeare and Terry of their duties
3. Serve redundancy notices to approx, 200 backroom/support staff
4. Tell all players out of contract that they are leaving
5. Tell all players on more than £10k p/w that they either renegotiate terms or are transfer listed
6. Sack all current U21 and U18 management
7. Bin off the women's team and put Belvoir Drive up for sale
8. Renegotiate terms on all existing loans
9. Close down operations in at least half the Seagrave site, including most pitches
10. Issue a personally penned apology to all City fans with a commitment to appoint people with a proven track record in all key roles imminently, including a CEO who will take on responsibility for all key decisions going forward whilst he takes a back seat

11. Create a new range of waterproof bedsheets.

5. Tell all players on more than £10k p/w that they either renegotiate terms or are transfer listed
9. Close down operations in at least half the Seagrave site, including most pitches
10. Issue a personally penned apology to all City fans with a commitment to appoint people with a proven track record in all key roles imminently, including a CEO who will take on responsibility for all key decisions going forward whilst he takes a back seat
11. Visit the street and get some of the same stuff you've obviously snorted.

11. **** off

11. Prune your spring shrubs and plant out your Dhalias after the threat of frost has passed.

11. Announce a free beer and pie at the first match of the season at home against Peterborough to ensure fans are delighted about the Leadership at the club.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts