Post Match Leicester 0 Southampton 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very frustrating game.
I appreciate that when Saints had the ball, we went narrow to match their play, but when we had the ball why didn't we stretch the game?
Pity there's an international weekend, else Id like to see the thinkerman return to tinkerman

Can't say I'm surprised, he's been flogged recently.

Still baffled at his inclusion in that cup game, absurd

Since when did it become acceptable to call the best Leicester manager of my lifetime "Clownio"?

Our away form is poor but our home form is good. The performance did not compare with our brilliant displays against Swansea and Burnley . We drew with a midtable Premier League team that are on a good run, We kept a clean sheet. If we are in danger of being relegated then so are the eight teams below us.

Vardy was not at his best; indeed he was the worst striker on the pitch - except for the three other Leicester strikers and the various Southampton strikers who wasted excellent chances.

Eventually we will lose a league game at home; what on earth will the reaction on the forum be to that.

Err....are you saying the owners need to change the manager?
I ll let you work that out. But first ask yourself.
Why did we win so many matches last season?
Why are we not playing the same way this season?
What has changed in the way we are playing?
Why has changed in the way we are playing?
Has it been delibratly changed?
Or
Has it just happened.
the person that should be controlling the way we play is not doing it right. and if we carry on the way we are and we will be bottom 10 at the end of the season. and when it to late the fans will be shouting for someones head.

I think the way only reason we achived what we achieved was due to Sheakspears vision and Walsh who went out and found players that could fit that vision by complementing each others style and with out Sheakspear and Walsh the team is rudderles with no direction and as we have all seen, it has already started to fall apart.

Enough of this ridiculousnessing. Be gone, foolish types who don't share my opinion.

hounds.jpg

Those that have been around long enough will remember the MON days when he built a team that had a unique playing style and a team attitude that achieved a lot. You will also remember the following manager that did not have a dilly dong about what was going on, and sadly this reminds me of that period.

I think Step should get H to rejoin him so he can become pluralistic in his approach to football management.

I'm tempted to call troll, but i genuinely think that he believes it

Staggering

Mawsley as you are so sure that is all is well. please let us know have you noticed any difference between this seasons and last seasons results and if you answer is yes. Please answer
Why did we win so many matches last season?
Why are we not playing the same way this season?
What has changed in the way we are playing?
Why has the way we are playing changed?
Has it been delibrate change? or is it a random event that is uncontrolled?

Phone the moan-in. You'll probably get all the answers there.

Reactions: FIF
jeeeeeez, Thats a good point, well made.
It clarifies a lot, glad you could contribute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670