Post Match Leicester 0 Southampton 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won the Premier League FFS. A simply unprecedented achievement in the history of LCFC and all of it's previous players and managers

He did change it. He virtually revolutionised it

He brought in Simpson and Fuchs at full back, to replace the hapless De Laet and Konchesky/Schlupp. He changed the whole gung-ho approach to defending as a result, and it was the foundation of everything we did

He brought in Kante and Okazaki, to completely change the way we played in both midfield and attack, and Vardy flourished as a direct result

He played both Drinkwater and Albrighton constantly, and turned them into Champions
He also completely changed the shape. We were playing 3 at the back, with wing backs, at the end of the previous season. Claudio changed this to a back four.

On the other hand, why am I bothering to enter this debate? Pointless.

you all think we are going to win the premier or at lease be in top five.

I think most of us are still finding it hard to believe we won it last season. That we should repeat the feat or even finish in the top five is barely thinkable. Wherever do you get these ideas?

It was inevitable that other clubs would work out counter strategies and that we would suffer in the PL from commitments in the CL.

In the circumstances, we are doing reasonably.

We have a couple of tough looking league fixtures and the outcomes look a bit threatening. I expect its too much to ask for a bit of sense from some posters who can't grasp that other clubs also have managers with tactical ability/are determined to optimise their resources to avoid the under-achievement which helped us last season.

Why unfortunately?

If someone has a different opinion, the thing to do is persuade them why they're wrong and you're right, not just wish they'd go away.

If that doesn't work you could just use the ignore feature.
I think that's what I said

You said it was unfortunate that he broke no rules. Do you want him to break some rules so he gets banned, or would you like me to change the rules so I can ban people who disagree with you?
I'm easy with either option TBH.

Very frustrating game.
I appreciate that when Saints had the ball, we went narrow to match their play, but when we had the ball why didn't we stretch the game?
Pity there's an international weekend, else Id like to see the thinkerman return to tinkerman

I agree it is time for him to try and influence what happens on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570