My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SS, if you get a reply please post a copy of it in this thread. It should make interesting reading. I wonder if it will come with a restraining order.

Didn't he leave Boro to join a club called Bellends in Portugal? That was a while back so he's probably moved.

Bellends! Don't they play in Nottinghamshire?

or am I thinking of the other team called Bellends that play down the M69?

If he were genuine, I don't think he'd feel the need to reply this often in this thread.

He could've simply let it be by saying "see you all on the 1st of September" and waved everybody off and keep it quiet for the following three to four months.

As it stands, more a case of a desperate attention-seeker.

If he were genuine, I don't think he'd feel the need to reply this often in this thread.

He could've simply let it be by saying "see you all on the 1st of September" and waved everybody off and keep it quiet for the following three to four months.

As it stands, more a case of a desperate attention-seeker.

otherwise known as a troll..

Does no-one else find this person brilliant?

I can't make out if he's being genuine, or if he's having a wind-up, either way he's got everyone hooked. Over 35 pages of replies to a 'troll' is good going.

Cracking stuff, keep going SS.

Does no-one else find this person brilliant?

I can't make out if he's being genuine, or if he's having a wind-up, either way he's got everyone hooked. Over 35 pages of replies to a 'troll' is good going.

Cracking stuff, keep going SS.

Yes, I am completely baffled by it all.

The most remarkable thing of it is that SS appears to have no grasp of reality. At first, I thought he was an eager young kid, then he claimed he's done the dirty with Iain Hume's missus. Yet we have the letter thing 'it was word processed.....' and the 'we can change the club'.

Basically, he appears a little of a headcase. Most psychologists would have a field day....which brings me onto someone, I suspect it could be...she had a thing with long paragraphs of psychobabble.

Last edited:
Yes, I am completely baffled by it all.

The most remarkable thing of it is that SS appears to have no grasp of reality. At first, I thought he was an eager young kid, then he claimed he's done the dirty with Iain Hume's missus. Yet we have the letter thing 'it was word processed.....' and the 'we can change the club'.

Basically, he appears a little of a headcase. Most psychologists would have a field day....which brings me onto someone, I suspect it could be...she had a thing with long paragraphs of psychobabble.

I'm sure she would plead that she was innocent of all charges.

She was crackers. If it is her, do you think she'll get chucked off again?
A little esoteric, perhaps, but I thought it was funny.

I don't think for one minute that it was her. For one thing if she had shagged Huuume's missus, she would hadly have told all her mates about it.

I don't think for one minute that it was her. For one thing if she had shagged Huuume's missus, she would hadly have told all her mates about it.
Ffs just pretend to find the shit puns in my post funny and leave it.

Anyway, maybe she was lying? I seem to recall she was rather good at that.

Thinking about it, its been a good 70 years since the 'SS' had a list.......harsh?

Hey SS, if you get a reply please post a copy of it in this thread. It should make interesting reading. I wonder if it will come with a restraining order.

I didn't leave my address, I wish to remain in wilderness to Sven and to all of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670