N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
... it is plain to see that all the older supporters are in completely against all this new wave atmosphere.

You really haven't been reading what I have written, have you?

you were knocking the song the liverpool fans sing as being dreary.... why call it that? LCFC fans used to sing that all the while, but it went down the shitter when our fans could not afford a city scarf and the club refused to give them out free.

Or it died down becuase it got boring? :102:

It died down because BG (and people like him) changed the words to:

Walk on
Walk on
With soap in your arse​
and the more squeamish amongst us no longer found ourselves able to join in.

You can do Manchester to Leicester for £15.75 return with a young persons railcard, if you do it using two sets of tickets (assuming you're going back on the same day). That's a total of £362.25 for trains.

Grand total £704.25

Well that is just a wrong assumption. ;)

Did you see that, Jeff? He's been claiming all these costs are associated with his attendance at matches - but he's not going back the same day and he ncludes bus fares in Leicester when it's easy enough to walk from the stadium to the station.

Clearly he has another purpose for coming to Leicester but is trying to attribute all his costs to 'match expenses'. Tut, tut!

Last edited:
This requires Due Diligence to resolve.

Walk on

Walk on

With soap in your arse

what are the feckin words then? you will be saying its "with hope in your heart" next.....:confused:

and the other great terrace song....... " God save our gracious team"...:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Walk on
Walk on
With soap in your arse​

It has lasted for so long at Anfield because they don't have a word for 'soap' in the scouse language.

You really haven't been reading what I have written, have you?

Sorry Boc, I should have said 'the majority' as by saying 'all' is a very strong statement which I admit is not true.

You have to admit though, that it is quite obvious that the younger generation of supporter generally has a different view for their match day experience than that of the older generation of supporter. That was the point I was trying to put across there. ;)

You have to admit though, that it is quite obvious that the younger generation of supporter generally has a different view for their match day experience than that of the older generation of supporter.

I disagree

The lads from SK pen 1 are now in the older generation.

:038: :038: :038: that one will confuse M17TT, he is trying to work out what SK pen 1 is.....:081: :081:

Is that the old family stand behind the goal at Filbo?? Always was a lethal atmosphere in there! :icon_roll:

Or maybe it was the block next to where I had my season ticket in the last season at Filbo? (not the away fans before anyone says!) :098: ;)

Is that the old family stand behind the goal at Filbo?? Always was a lethal atmosphere in there! :icon_roll:

Or maybe it was the block next to where I had my season ticket in the last season at Filbo? (not the away fans before anyone says!) :098: ;)

come on M17TT every fecker says that. That pen must have held around 100,000 every match.......:icon_bigg :icon_wink

Oh dear......

I was ****ing there OK. I was partaking in the taking apart off the Kop on the last day of the season and got my piece of turf from the goal mouth in the pitch invasion! I was also there for the rest of the season as well!

In fact I still even have the season card from the season in a frame with the final program in my room back home. And thats got my ****ing name printed on it!

Last edited:
chill ya beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673