N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just purchased 5 tickets in block N to support your ultras shin dig, 5 rows from the back. I will be suitably intoxicated and ready for some lung busting singing. :)

Do i need one drumstick or two? :icon_lol:

I have just purchased 5 tickets in block N to support your ultras shin dig, 5 rows from the back. I will be suitably intoxicated and ready for some lung busting singing. :)

Buy a bargain bucket - you know it makes sense

And don't forget your flag and scarf.......

I wouldn’t bother with any Bernard matthews ones if I were you.;)

are there tickets left for the N block? i just booked my flight 400euros to come and watch Leicester and i cant wait, this has been a great day, come on leicester lets get the ball rolling, we had hard years of football and now lets start looking forward, i hope there are tickets left for the game i wanna check the new N block, isit next to the away fans??

This Ultra crew are in a winning situation now, there will be a fantastic atmosphere on Saturday by default, you watch the feckers claim it as their success

are there tickets left for the N block? i just booked my flight 400euros to come and watch Leicester and i cant wait, this has been a great day, come on leicester lets get the ball rolling, we had hard years of football and now lets start looking forward, i hope there are tickets left for the game i wanna check the new N block, isit next to the away fans??

there should be tickets left, why dont you phone the ticket office and reserve some for n1 and yes it is next to the away fans

:icon_eek: :eek: :icon_eek:

there should be tickets left, why dont you phone the ticket office and reserve some for n1 and yes it is next to the away fans

Thanx man, i'll try give them a call, come on the bluesss bring on saturday, it would have been better if MA was still the manager there hahaha that would be funny we get a new owner and then we spank them 5-0 and MA loses his job after the game, oh why dont some dreams come true and for others theres barclay card :p

(ill call myself a taxi)

Yep still room for a small one.

*edit as apropriate*

:icon_eek: :eek: :icon_eek:

I know its alot but how often does a chance like this come, i've not seen leicester play since plymouth and now with all the MM sorted i have to go to this game, i cant wait!!!!

I know its alot but how often does a chance like this come, i've not seen leicester play since plymouth and now with all the MM sorted i have to go to this game, i cant wait!!!!

PLenty of seats avaialable still :icon_wink
Like I said in another thread
Anyone wanting to purchase tickets on the day, you need to PM me

hears some songs i made up well edited other clubs songs tell me wot you think of them and if we should get them going in n1

he plays in the centre,
he sits on the bench,
that boy weso made fulham look shite

copy of ronaldo one

"ian hume, ian hume,
He goes by the name of ian hume.
I saw my mate the other day,
He said to me he saw the white Pele,
So i asked who he is,
He goes by the name of ian hume."

copy of Rooney's one

"Park, Park wherever you may be,
You eat dogs in your city,
Could be worse,
Could be scouse,
Eating rats in the council house..."

copy of a Manchester united one

Free scarfs for everyone!! That shits on any other idea anyone in the world has ever come up with!! ;) :biggrin:

If you can get 'When Your Smiling' started and get everyone in N Block to join in, then well done.

That is if you can get all your Man Utd songs out of your head, you sure you don't just support them?

Andy Johnson, Andy Johnson
Andy, Andy Johnson,
he's got long hair,
plays like he don't care,
Andy, Andy Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590