Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that if you come from Atlanta, Georgia that you are definitely a Leicester City fan. And if... if, additionally, you have a smart suit then of course you are a billionaire and in the market to buy the club.

Why else would these gents be conversing with Harbro'? Obviously, it was a bit of impromptu market research.

Thanks Harbro - we heard it first from you on TB. You are a much misunderstood and underestimated young man.

I can't work out if you are being serious or taking the piss ?

Everyone knows that if you come from Atlanta, Georgia that you are definitely a Leicester City fan.

Now, I know this is a bit of a tenuous link... BUT.

Someone I know, who knows someone who works in the club (yes one of them links) said to me on Saturday that some American/Georgians were looking at buying us out.

Now, I took that to mean someone who has links to America and Georgia. A bit like MM does with America and Serbia... I didn't think that it could actually have meant Atlanta Georgia.

:tumbleweed:

WTF...I haven't logged onto Talking Balls for a wee while, only to discover that our favourite poster is offering entertainment at Leicester station?

Is this some new Talking Balls service I haven't been told about? The amount of times I've hung around the station and not once have I been lucky

WTF...I haven't logged onto Talking Balls for a wee while, only to discover that our favourite poster is offering entertainment at Leicester station?

Is this some new Talking Balls service I haven't been told about? The amount of times I've hung around the station and not once have I been lucky

I take it you're not an American Billionaire from Atlanta Georgia, carrying luggage, on your way to London or going to the Walkers? :102:

Todays gossip from you know where!!

Heard from a very reliable source at Bury that Leicester City are set to sign Bury striker Andy Bishop on a three year deal for a reported 300k – 600k. Bury rejected two bids from Leicester and have refuse two bids from a league 1 and another Championship club however the third bid from the Foxes was said to be too good to refuse. Bishop is heading down to the Walkers on Tuesday or Wednesday for a medical and may make his debut at Portman Road on Saturday. Bishop will team up with former Bury team mate Nicky Adams. Bury are said to be sad to lose Bishop however they admit it was inevitable they were going to lose him after missing out on promotion last term

Liam Boyce being linked. :icon_wink

Picture-14.jpg

We missed out on the previous Irish rumour (Fahey went to Brum and is doing ok), if our scouting network rate him then why not!

Babylon have you been up to no good again???

Leicester are about to raid CD Tenerife for their star striker Nino

The recently promoted spanish club may be in for some financial problems after some rather questionable dealings over the past few season have been brought to light recently and this may mean that they could be tempted to part with their star player as money would become tight and they have already signed some quality players that could fill the void left by Nino.

Leicester City will fund the near £2 million move with money raised from the sale of Joe Mattock

Reports from inside Leicester City suggest that 25 year old Indian stirker Sunil Chetri, who currently plays for Dempo SC in the I–League, is set to complete a £600,000 move this week. Despite his lack of goals at domestic level Chetri has a good international record and Pearson sees him as the perfect foil for Steve Howard. Assuming that work–permit issues are resolved the deal should be concluded by Thursday.

Babylon have you been up to no good again???

Reckon it could be another obscure link to see if the rumour makes one of the nationals, however when you look at their careers there is no reason why either couldn't be realistic transfer targets

Cov had Chhetri on trial, and didn't take it any further.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670