Pearson In

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am available for hire to colour in the legs of men wearing shorts with my pack of felt-tips too.

I think this picture may have been photoshopped, please can an expert confirm it.

If you examine teh pixels, you can see that the crowd has just been crudely pasted in. This was clearly taking place in an empty stadium or, more likely, in somebody's backgarden

I am available for hire to colour in the legs of men wearing shorts with my pack of felt-tips too.

I'll meet you outside the ground. I presume that you have very big felt tips.

So you don't think forum posters generally do create laughable nonsense dichotomies, just like you did?

I think you meant ' laughably, nonsensical dichotomies' . Yes?

However, whilst we are playing at displaying our range of posh words, let's talk about a 'paradox'. I wrote that Pearson is a lucky, lucky man. On reflection, perhaps I was mistaken. For the first time for some seasons, it appears LCFC will feel the effects of serious cost cutting. Managers couldn't get us promoted when we are chucking the cash around so it's going to be tough for Pearson to make progress without that advantage. If as we expect he loses his one class act, the keeper, then even more difficult.

If Pearson can do this then he will have more than earned his money.

I'll wait until the annual thread on forecasting our 2013/14 league position.

However, whilst we are playing at displaying our range of posh words, let's talk about a 'paradox'. I wrote that Pearson is a lucky, lucky man. On reflection, perhaps I was mistaken. For the first time for some seasons, it appears LCFC will feel the effects of serious cost cutting. Managers couldn't get us promoted when we are chucking the cash around so it's going to be tough for Pearson to make progress without that advantage. If as we expect he loses his one class act, the keeper, then even more difficult.

If Pearson can do this then he will have more than earned his money.

I'll wait until the annual thread on forecasting our 2013/14 league position.

Keeper deffo good as gone-ironically

Aah, the old 'rephrase the phrase to mean exactly the same thing without actually answering the question' technique.
Nice touch.

Aah, the old 'rephrase the phrase to mean exactly the same thing without actually answering the question' technique.
Nice touch.

I think you actually meant 'nicely touchingness'

Idiot

Im sorry but i cant see him lasting a lot longer,i get a sneaky feeling that the pressure it still on,and i hope thats right.It seems the money pot is empty so we shall see how he can produce a good side for the coming season.

I don't get this. You're saying we should get rid of a manager who has a good track record in reducing wage bills and achieving success? And replace hm with who? Martin Lewis the money guy? I can't see that there are too many more managers who can do much with the budgetAND have a good campaign

I don't get this. You're saying we should get rid of a manager who has a good track record in reducing wage bills and achieving success? And replace hm with who? Martin Lewis the money guy? I can't see that there are too many more managers who can do much with the budgetAND have a good campaign

Forgive me for asking, but what success does Pearson have at this level? I make it absolutely none. He may have gone close a few times but that is all and I'm afraid that does not constitute success.

Forgive me for asking, but what success does Pearson have at this level? I make it absolutely none. He may have gone close a few times but that is all and I'm afraid that does not constitute success.

Depends how you measure success I suppose. However success to me within a season is an improvement on the previous season. Pearson has achieved that every time he has been at the club.

That - I would say - is measurable success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670