Pre Match Peterborough v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank in The Peacock last season. It's right on the junction of London Road / Fletton Avenue / Glebe Road. From memory it had a good selection of lager and real ales. Plenty of street parking on the residential roads off Fletton Avenue too.

I think you will find that most of these roads are for residents' car parking only. The Posh fans tend to park further up London Road,past the Peacock going away from the stadium.

Is this not sold out yet?

Leicester City‏@OfficialFOXES

Saturday's clash with @theposhdotcom is an ALL TICKET fixture. A limited number are still available but must be purchased before 3pm today.

I think you will find that most of these roads are for residents' car parking only. The Posh fans tend to park further up London Road,past the Peacock going away from the stadium.

Unless the roads have changed from last season, the road I intend to park was fine back then.

For anyone getting the train ...

Leicester City‏@OfficialFOXES

TRAIN INFO - The last train between Peterborough and Leicester on Saturday will be at 19.52pm, after which a rail replacement bus will run

I think you will find that most of these roads are for residents' car parking only.

From footballgroundsguide: Please though check for any parking restriction signs on lampposts, as the side streets nearest to the ground operate a residents only parking scheme.

I've just double checked with local council. The street I shall be parking on is 0.6 miles from the ground and is not subject to any parking restrictions :038:

For how long has it been all-seater? Didn't we go there twice in 2008/09; firstly in the Trophy and then after Christmas in the League? I feel sure that I stood both times.

I know we also stood at Layer Road but I think we and Colchester were relegated together and that the game in the season in question was at their new place.

Nearly everyone stood, probably as it was too feckin cold to place your arse on a seat. Many people stood at the front of the stand as I'm sure there's a massive gap between the seats and the wall at the front.

My waters say loss. Even the time we recently won there, it was a dull, scrappy victory.

Statistics show you could be right.
BBC report for the Wolves game concluded, This was Leicester City's fifth successive league win, a sequence they also achieved earlier this season. The last time they won six league games in a row was in 1992-93

Or it could be a draw of course

Previous matches bear no relevance to the potential result on Saturday.

Yeah, M17TT C, prove it. I will furnish you with an abacus, a hollowed-out egg, 12 inches of 6mm blue polypropylene rope, a fountain pen and a ream of squared paper. Go.

Sorry, I was just being a dick again.

I just said that as it has been mentioned before in other pre-match threads if someone refers to a team as a bogey team or suchlike.

I've just double checked with local council. The street I shall be parking on is 0.6 miles from the ground and is not subject to any parking restrictions :038:

I've met you. How on earth are you going to manage to walk 0.6 miles?

Oh no, that was BG wasn't it :icon_lol:

Anyhow, yet another must win game and as we have scored lots against lowly teams previously this season I'm hoping for several goals in each half.
Also, of course, if all goes to plan we could be top of the division if all goes to plan*.

* Ok, this will also require Cardiff to suddenly receive an instant ten point penalty for something or other that we don't yet know about, but still. Stranger things may have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566