Pre Match Peterborough v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 3rd as well as Watford are already 2 up against Palace :icon_conf

Stinger just tweeted Wood is out tomorrow with an injury.

A massive blow.

6 weeks? That would be unfortunate.

Skeptical until I see something more official regarding the length of the injury.

6 weeks? That would be unfortunate.

I think unfortunate is not a strong enough word, Milesy. We have a good team but the Nugent - Wood partnership seems to have been beneficial to both of them and I'm not comfortable with sticking Waghorn in there.

****, ****, ****. Let's hope Bert is talking bollocks as usual and it's no more than a few days.

We'll be lucky if we get Waghorn as it will be Vardy if the Wood injury is true.

Hopefully it is bollox though but if so, we should still be able to beat them without Wood and it could be a good time for Vardy getting a chance against one of the lesser teams.

We'll be lucky if we get Waghorn as it will be Vardy if the Wood injury is true.

Hopefully it is bollox though but if so, we should still be able to beat them without Wood and it could be a good time for Vardy getting a chance against one of the lesser teams.

I'd prefer a Nugent and Futacs partnership with Waghorn on the bench and Vardy cleaning the boots but I fear it'll be Nugent and Vardy with Waghorn on the bench and Futacs on boot cleaning duty.

The 6 weeks could be guesswork if someone knows the nature of his injury. As annoying as Mr Stringer can be, I don't think he'd have been brave enough to tweet what he did without reason.

I'd prefer a Nugent and Futacs partnership with Waghorn on the bench and Vardy cleaning the boots but I fear it'll be Nugent and Vardy with Waghorn on the bench and Futacs on boot cleaning duty.

I'd have a close call between Futacs and Waghorn, probably favouring Futacs to be honest but it seems pointless mentioning him as it appears he has little to no chance given his lack of game time up until now.

back up to second as it stands

Almost 7 minute delay, you're either watching it on catchup or the shittest internet feed ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566