Ranieri's Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted the perfect summation of just how royally we've ****ed up the greatest opportunity in the club's history, that list of candidates for the job of managing the PL champions is pretty much it. Has beens & failures. It's as if I fell asleep in 2015 & had a weird dream.

Also I don't get all the negativity towards Nigel Pearson?
Because people invented their own personal potted pantomime history of the club, one where Nige was a wicked witch who farted aggression and belched tactical ineptitude. They cast him in a plot that had him speaking in the style of someone who breaches every ism in the book.

It was and remains utter shite.

As are any rumours of him coming back. But then by lending them credence it gives people the opportunity to repeat their unsupportable bullshit and paint him as a mad sex crazed racist - or some other bollocks.

So there was nothing inappropriate about his behavior that, ultimately, led to his firing?

Seems weird that he was sacked then.

Because people invented their own personal potted pantomime history of the club, one where Nige was a wicked witch who farted aggression and belched tactical ineptitude. They cast him in a plot that had him speaking in the style of someone who breaches every ism in the book.

As are any rumours of him coming back. But then by lending them credence it gives people the opportunity to repeat their unsupportable bullshit and paint him as a mad sex crazed racist - or some other bollocks.

Some people just think he was a good manager who had limitations that make hin unsuitable for taking over a struggling premier league club, as evidenced by the fact that despite being out of work for the best part of 18 months he has been nowhere near getting a job at any struggling premier league club, and the one job he did get at the level below proved much too difficult for him.

But as always if you dare speak rationally about Sir Nigel and refuse to give him sole credit for every single good thing that has happened to Leicester City since 2008 (not forgetting to completely absolve him of all blame for any bad things) then you get emotional Pearsonites aggressively denying everything you've said without providing any reasonable analysis of their own.

Those people are blinded by what i believe is a form a love for Nigel Pearson. Because he was to some an 'alpha male' of sorts i believe some fans have become subservient to him, similar to how slaves of a certain mindset could fall in love with their masters, and how people are able to be brainwashed by others who clearly don't have their best interests at heart. It's also the main emotional factor at play in most male homosexual relationships, where one partner often assumes the dominant role and the other partner enjoys being dominated both physically and mentally. There presumably isn't any physical domination between pearson and his megafans, but on an emotional level there is a good chance that many of those megafans are in fact engaged, either subconsciously or consciously, in a fantasy homosexual relationship with NP.

Last edited:

Over the top bollocks if ever I've read any.

Some can't understand the negatives towards NP.
Personally, I can't understand all the positivity towards NP.
He was good in League 1, he was good in the championship, but the premier league? Nah!

Some people just think he was a good manager who had limitations that make hin unsuitable for taking over a struggling premier league club, as evidenced by the fact that despite being out of work for the best part of 18 months he has been nowhere near getting a job at any struggling premier league club, and the one job he did get at the level below proved much too difficult for him.

But as always if you dare speak rationally about Sir Nigel and refuse to give him sole credit for every single good thing that has happened to Leicester City since 2008 (not forgetting to completely absolve him of all blame for any bad things) then you get emotional Pearsonites aggressively denying everything you've said without providing any reasonable analysis of their own.

Those people are blinded by what i believe is a form a love for Nigel Pearson. Because he was to some an 'alpha male' of sorts i believe some fans have become subservient to him, similar to how slaves of a certain mindset could fall in love with their masters, and how people are able to be brainwashed by others who clearly don't have their best interests at heart. It's also the main emotional factor at play in most male homosexual relationships, where one partner often assumes the dominant role and the other partner enjoys being dominated both physically and mentally. There presumably isn't any physical domination between pearson and his megafans, but on an emotional level there is a good chance that many of those megafans are in fact engaged, either subconsciously or consciously, in a fantasy homosexual relationship with NP.

I was with you for two paragraphs and then...

The return of FantasyFox

I was with you for two paragraphs and then...

homosexuality is a moose speciality. However in heterosexual relationships there is the same possibility of domination. What that has to do with football you'll have to get back to the moose about.

However in heterosexual relationships there is the same possibility of domination.

True, of course. But what we are looking at here are male football fans being emotionally dominated by a male manager, hence the homosexuality.

So there was nothing inappropriate about his behavior that, ultimately, led to his firing?

Seems weird that he was sacked then.
I neither wrote nor implied it.

He got sacked, he had been acting strange, his son was in a video - things like these are facts. What happens every time the man's name is raised is a deluge of hyperbollock fiction like somebody else engineering the great escape on his behalf. Those aren't facts, there's no evidence for it.

A couple of days ago someone was calling him racist. This is the man who booted Wayne Brown unceremoniously out of the squad and is not on record as making one racist comment.

Nobody knows what he actually did to warrant dismissal and I agree he probably had it coming. Nor am I wanting him to return, he's a busted flush.

He drowned kittens and puppies every single weekend of his tenure here

FACT

He drowned kittens and puppies every single weekend of his tenure here

FACT
After blinding all of the adorable bastards with his walking pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669