Sunderland - Saturday 16th September 2006 - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know who he is meeting at Waterloo, but we've just exchanged PMs and he has got a ticket.

Sounds like he's catching the 09.00 from Kings X - fancy telling him to keep an eye out for us by the underground vomitary at the station?

Sounds like he's catching the 09.00 from Kings X - fancy telling him to keep an eye out for us by the underground vomitary at the station?
Very muscially orientated this thread shazza

I saw Kings X supporting AC/DC in '91

I was aware of this word 'vomitary' (or is it 'vomitory') even before CovScum took it to their hearts. I'm not sure however that our KX meeting place can truly be called a vomitory; I have heard of (and seen) vomitting of various sorts and even upwardly-mobile projectile-vomitting - but I've never seen it go up and stay up!!

As for your suggestion, it looks as though alex has gone off line for the day. We'll just have to keep a sharp look-out for anybody who looks like an alex.

For future reference - after the game, if you want to travel north on the Metro you've got to go to the Stadium if Light Station - the northbound Metro does not stop at St Peters at this time. Similarly if you're going south, you have to go to St Peters because southbound Metro trains do not stop at the Stadium of Light station.

Last edited:
We found that out the hard way too :)

I was fortunate enough to hear a couple of Mackems talking about it on the way to the game so I managed to avoid the problem.
:045:

Last edited:
I thought it was something they've been doing for a few years, it was certainly the case when I went there last season. I should have mentioned it before the match!

I am sure that they have been doing it for a few years - it was just that I became aware of it yesterday for the first time. I have always gone to the SoL station as a matter of course in the past. I just put it on here so that it wouldn't be forgotten when it comes to next year.

I am sure that they have been doing it for a few years - it was just that I became aware of it yesterday for the first time. I have always gone to the SoL station as a matter of course in the past. I just put it on here so that it wouldn't be forgotten when it comes to next year.

Same here, was never really aware of St Peters proximity until this year so never used it before but its actually much better than the SoL Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566