This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhites

Banned
Uncle Connolly.
Thanks for the link. I guess we should all believe Danny Wilsons predictions. Are they as accurate as Mark Lawrensons BBC predictions? NOT VERY!!!

Despite letting 2 in yesterday due to our defender getting red carded we have installed a new defender, Paul Telfer who has only played twice for us,against palace 4-0 and yesterday where our defenders were solid until the 94th min when one got sent off.

I expect defending to dramatically improve from now. This is the ONLY reason why we have 8 pts instead of 12-13 due to 2 minute lapse of concentration.

We have climbed 9 places in the table. We will be top by this time in October.

LCFC 4 life

Quote from Crewe boss on BBC SPORT FOOTBALL, LEAGUE ONE

Leeds' shooting impresses Holland
Crewe first-team coach Steve Holland admitted he could only admire Leeds' shooting as his side crashed to a 5-2 defeat at Elland Road.

Leeds' first three goals all came from long range, leaving Holland awestruck.

"If you set your side up to defend so that your opponents' only threat is coming from outside your box, you're happy," Holland told BBC Radio Stoke.

"But obviously the quality of the shooting was outstanding. Three of those shots were just unstoppable."

Says it all really.
21 goals in 8 games for Leeds, 15 goals in 7 for Leicester.:038:

1 goal conceded in the league so far, dont have enough fingers to count how many you have let in.

Anyway we will get promoted this season after seeing the standard of the so called better teams, just because you scored a few good goals againest the mighty Crewe doesnt mean you will piss this league, or get anywhere near us.

also who joins a forum for a team they dont support just to brag about a few good goals and attemp to insult them?

Last edited:

newtonfox

Uncle Connolly.
Thanks for the link. I guess we should all believe Danny Wilsons predictions. Are they as accurate as Mark Lawrensons BBC predictions? NOT VERY!!!

Despite letting 2 in yesterday due to our defender getting red carded we have installed a new defender, Paul Telfer who has only played twice for us,against palace 4-0 and yesterday where our defenders were solid until the 94th min when one got sent off.

I expect defending to dramatically improve from now. This is the ONLY reason why we have 8 pts instead of 12-13 due to 2 minute lapse of concentration.

We have climbed 9 places in the table. We will be top by this time in October.

now the excuses are coming

thewhites

Banned
1 goal conceded in the league so far, dont have enough fingers to count how many you have let in.

Anyway we will get promoted this season after seeing the standard of the so called better teams, just because you scored a few good goals againest the mighty Crewe doesnt mean you will piss this league, or get anywhere near us.

Like I said you have a lot to learn, a hell of a lot to learn. Have you actually seen Leeds play a full league game this season?? No I guessed not so how the hell can you comment on the standard you idiot.

I have seen Leeds play and I have seen Leeds play last season and we are much better. Our defence WAS our only complaint but that has improved. Anyway its not about letting goals in its about how many you win over a long season and Leeds have the biggest and most talented squad in this season to last.
Wow you are 2 pts above us but did anyone actually tell you its not a sprint but a marathon??

Now jog on..twit!!

LCFC 4 life

also who joins a forum for a team they dont support just to brag about a few good goals and attemp to insult them?

also we have a game in hand and are still above you.

thewhites

Banned
also we have a game in hand and are still above you.

Im gonna cry in a minute..

Explain this then LCFC

Swansea 2007/8 - 4pts from first 4 games.
Forest 2007/8 - 3pts from first 4 games.

Scunthorpe 2006/7 - 2pts from first 4 games.
Bristol City 2006/7 - 3pts from first 4 games.

Southend 2005/6 - 5pts from first 4 games
Colchester 2005/6 - 4pts from first 4 games.

All these teams were automatically promoted.

Im sure Leyton Orient had the same attitude as you this time last season.

newtonfox

Like I said you have a lot to learn, a hell of a lot to learn. Have you actually seen Leeds play a full league game this season?? No I guessed not so how the hell can you comment on the standard you idiot.

I have seen Leeds play and I have seen Leeds play last season and we are much better. Our defence WAS our only complaint but that has improved. Anyway its not about letting goals in its about how many you win over a long season and Leeds have the biggest and most talented squad in this season to last.
Wow you are 2 pts above us but did anyone actually tell you its not a sprint but a marathon??

Now jog on..twit!!

Showing your true color's now ,stating with name calling all ready.

LCFC 4 life

Now jog on..twit!!

Have you seen Leicester play a full league game? No didnt think so either...

we have no complaints, goals clean sheets and a better team so its all good in league 1 at the moment.

newtonfox

Explain this then LCFC

and all of them came back down apart from the top two,still time for them though:icon_wink

Last edited:

LCFC 4 life

Explain this then LCFC

i dont remember any leeds fans bragging after they got into the play-off final and then got destroyed by donchaster.

did you go to wembley by the way? that must have been a long depressing trip back.

thewhites

Banned
Well Twit is hardly being personal is it.

You could ban me to admit defeat though.

I love it how so many people on here already know what this league is all about..

My guess is as soon as you got relegated you will have had a few Forest fans(and other teams) signing up laughing in your faces.

You ask Forest fans how unpredictable this league is. I reckon they thought it was wrapped up too when they were relegated to this division.

How long did it take them to get out again????????????

thewhites

Banned
Have you seen Leicester play a full league game? No didnt think so either...

we have no complaints, goals clean sheets and a better team so its all good in league 1 at the moment.

So you havent seen Leeds and still you are saying you are a Better Team.

HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY??????
NO!!:bang:

You forgot to mention your bad cup run.

Last edited:

Boy Genius

Banned
Tell us why the fcuk we would have wanted to see your lot play?

Your team are insignificant to us, we could not care less if you won lost or drawn.

LCFC 4 life

I love it how so many people on here already know what this league is all about..

My guess is as soon as you got relegated you will have had a few Forest fans(and other teams) signing up laughing in your faces.

You ask Forest fans how unpredictable this league is. I reckon they thought it was wrapped up too when they were relegated to this division.

and your in your second year now arent you.

i am pretty sure every football fan in england was laughing at leeds when they got relegated, anyway what happend last time you lost in a play-off final yo got relegated the next season.............

just saying

newtonfox

No we are having too much fun :icon_wink

what goes around comes around.

fox58

So you havent seen Leeds and still you are saying you are a Better Team.

HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY??????
NO!!:bang:

You forgot to mention your bad cup run.

do you still think you are champions of Europe:icon_bigg

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I love it how so many people on here already know what this league is all about.
This league is no different to any other league in the world. You play a team from your league, win you gain points, lose you gain nothing. At the end of the season the teams with the most points get promoted, and those with the least get relegated.

Stop being so bloody pretentious.

Why would the mods ban you when you are being so entertaining, make a fool out of yourself in the process.

Enjoy your games against Leicester this season because it will probably be a few seasons before we play again (unless you get a chance for a giant killing in a cup).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669