This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
So you havent seen Leeds and still you are saying you are a Better Team.

HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY??????
NO!!:bang:

You forgot to mention your bad cup run.

Your logic is starting to fail you, he didn't say we're the better team and, I'm guessing, you haven't seen us play. So, what is the point you're making exactly?

LCFC 4 life

So you havent seen Leeds and still you are saying you are a Better Team.

HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY??????
NO!!:bang:

You forgot to mention your bad cup run.

what losing to a premiership side in the last minute was a bad cup run?

and we beat harlepool 0-3 in the JPT if thats what your on about

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
what losing to a premiership side in the last minute was a bad cup run?
TBF, yes it does. If we lost in the first round in which we played, that cannot be argued with.

Last edited:

thewhites

Banned
No we are having too much fun :icon_wink

what goes around comes around.

Well not really cos Forest are playing Championship football and you are in 3rd position in Coca Cola league one.
Anway Im glad i had my little laugh at you. Its been entertaining winding you lot up.

Just before you go if you dont want to see the best league team in the division then do not click here.
If you want to see the best strikeforce then please click here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISqLZCpjQBE

Bye bye losers:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

LCFC 4 life

TBF, yes it does. We lost in the first round in which we played. That cannot be argued with.

that was the second round we beat stockport?

anyway they got 2 deflected goals so we were just unlucky.

Boy Genius

Banned
I always looked forweard to the Leeds United air disaster, sadly it never happened. I would loved to have seen Bremner in a body bag.

newtonfox

Well not really cos Forest are playing Championship football and you are in 3rd position in Coca Cola league one.
Anway Im glad i had my little laugh at you. Its been entertaining winding you lot up.

Just before you go if you dont want to see the best league team in the division then do not click here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BtrFPY2cHY

Dont go ,this is the most fun i have had on here on a Sunday evening.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
that was the second round we beat stockport?

anyway they got 2 deflected goals so we were just unlucky.
i know, hence why I edited to read "if" quickly upon realising my error :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BtrFPY2cHY

Do one then. I'll bet you that come Christmas you are not on here gloating. We have the best team & squad by a stretch an if you even get within 15 points of us you will probably go up in second spot. I hope however you Northern Monkey scum die on your arses.

thewhites

Banned
I always looked forweard to the Leeds United air disaster, sadly it never happened. I would loved to have seen Bremner in a body bag.

That comment didnt hurt me Boy Genius but dont you think that was a bit uncalled for? Not for Leeds Fans but the guy was a credit to football full stop and he inspired people outside Leeds.I dont know what you achieved with that remark about Bremner but that was a bit too far .

Last edited:

thewhites

Banned
Do one then. I'll bet you that come Christmas you are not on here gloating. We have the best team & squad by a stretch an if you even get within 15 points of us you will probably go up in second spot. I hope however you Northern Monkey scum die on your arses.

So you have the best strike did you say? What better than Beckford? Even on Goals on Sunday this morning they were praising him.
Dont make me laugh.

That comment didnt hurt me Boy Genius but dont you think that was a bit uncalled for? Not for Leeds Fans but you the guy was a credit to football full stop and he inspired people outside Leeds.I dont know what you achieved with that remark about Bremner but that was a bit too far .

Bremner was a dirty cheating rent boy FACT.

thewhites

Banned

So if im a northern Monkey what are you????????????????????

Any Southerner will say Leicester people are northerners.

...:bang:

Last edited:

So you have the best strike did you say? What better than Beckford? Even on Goals on Sunday this morning they were praising him.
Dont make me laugh.

Read what I wrote. Where does it say that. Retard!!:102::102:

Boy Genius

Banned
That comment didnt hurt me Boy Genius but dont you think that was a bit uncalled for? Not for Leeds Fans but the guy was a credit to football full stop and he inspired people outside Leeds.I dont know what you achieved with that remark about Bremner but that was a bit too far .

:081::081::081::081::081: he was a ****! and a dirty ginger one at that.

I hated the tosser with a passion

fitz

Well Twit is hardly being personal is it.

You could ban me to admit defeat though.

I love it how so many people on here already know what this league is all about..

My guess is as soon as you got relegated you will have had a few Forest fans(and other teams) signing up laughing in your faces.

You ask Forest fans how unpredictable this league is. I reckon they thought it was wrapped up too when they were relegated to this division.

How long did it take them to get out again????????????

Because not many of us are racist/mental enough to go and watch Leeds then we don't know what the league is about I guess? Well, I for one have watched many games in this league over the last few years and I would say from what I have seen our team is much above the standard. Carlisle are one of the teams I would tip to go up this season but if they lose one or two players then they are ****ed, fortunately we have a bit more cover in our squad

LCFC 4 life

Dont make me laugh.

Strike force? you mention one of your strikers.

Fryatt and howard are the best strikering partnership in the league, so good we can afford to keep Dickov and DJ on the bench and send barry hayles out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669