This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always nice to hear what our friends from the frozen north have to say, don't you think? But what he seems to have missed is that whereas both is own club and F!"£$t thought they had nothing to do in order to get promotion at the first time of asking - that the squad they had would get them straight back, City have realised that things needed to be done. In the closed season we set about replacing what needed to be replaced and reinvigorating that which still had life left in it.

That is the reason that we will be gain promotion this season - and not because we have 10 points from 4 games at this early stage of the proceedings.

Strike force? you mention one of your strikers.

Fryatt and howard are the best strikering partnership in the league, so good we can afford to keep Dickov and DJ on the bench and send barry hayles out on loan.

Dickov is a HASBEEN.
Beckford is 24 and will always be wanted over bloody Dickov. He is wank nowadays.

Beckford is the best striker in league one. He scored goal of the season last season and you know damn well he is better than any striker you have.
I know that you know that too.
Dont compare him to a hasbeen please!!!!!!!

So funny that a lot of you think Fryatt hasnt got what it takes. apparently he was crap last season in the CCC

Last edited:
So you have the best strike did you say? What better than Beckford? Even on Goals on Sunday this morning they were praising him.
Dont make me laugh.

they don't watch the whole 90 minutes of a game, a team wins 5-2 and they need to praise a player they've heard of. when we had Dublin in our team playing shite they always commented on his performance, its because they have heard of Beckford that he is the key player everyweek.....thats the standard of coverage outside the prem mate, thought you'd be used to it as we are by now?

It never fails to shock me when I look at peoples ages on their profiles. I get it wrong so many times.

Dickov is a HASBEEN.
Beckford is 24 and will always be wanted over bloody Dickov. He is wank nowadays.

Beckford is the best striker in league one. He scored goal of the season last season and you know damn well he is better than any striker you have.
I know that you know that too.
Dont compare him to a hasbeen please!!!!!!!

So funny that a lot of you think Fryatt hasnt got what it takes. apparently he was crap last season in the CCC

so funny that you seem to think he hasn't got what it takes when you then say 'apparently', giving a subtle hint that you indeed know **** all to justify you being humoured :icon_lol:

So let me get this straight.

You all think Fryatt and Howard are a better striker partnership than Beckford and Becchio?

You all think Fryatt and Howard are a better striker partnership than Beckford and Becchio?
I've never heard of your two, so I'm exempt from your question. But our two are total dog shit IMO, but we're still beating teams with their goals so I aint complaining.

can't comment on that, as we know absolutely **** all about the latter....the first one I have heard of but yet can only judge on paper, look at the facts so far this season? that is all we have to judge

We've never actually heard of Beckford and Becchio nor care what you think about Fryatt and Howard. This league, like any other, will be won and lost on the playing fields of England and not by any dimwit of a northerner who should be old enough to know better gobbing off on a rival messageboard.

I suspect thewhites is possibly a Derby/Forest/Cov fan seeing as he hasn't mentioned Pakis or Turkey yet.......had me going for a while there but I shall no longer make discussion with a fake

Last edited:
Well then since August it is Beckford. He is the top scorer in the Carling cup and 4 in the league( 8 goals in 8 games)

woohoo, if he stays as top scorer in the cup then you'll piss the league wont you?

We've never actually heard of Beckford and Becchio nor care what you think about Fryatt and Howard. This league, like any other, will be won and lost on the playing fields of England and not by any dimwit of a northerner who should be old enough to know better gobbing off on a rival messageboard.

Boc.......:018::018::018:

CCC have Swansea and Cardiff, so that division is also played in Wales

1 goal conceded in the league so far, dont have enough fingers to count how many you have let in.

also who joins a forum for a team they dont support just to brag about a few good goals and attempt to insult them?

Both exceptionally good points, really. i know its a while back- but LCFC's right. this is a Leicester city fanboard, and to be honest we're not biased. Leicester have shown fantastic teamsmanship and even when we play shit we win atm. i can't see us staying to be honest.

So jog on yourself whitey.

WTF is Beckford............:102: I think he is married to that singer Jamellia or something?

I think I will jog on. And you call yourself unbiased.

You havent a clue about how leeds will crush you into the ground, by november at the latest.
You havent the squad turnaround to last all season. Leeds have.

Night Night child!!

I think I will jog on. And you call yourself unbiased.

You havent a clue about how leeds will crush you into the ground, by november at the latest.
You havent the squad turnaround to last all season. Leeds have.

Night Night child!!

no, please stay and fully justify your opinions as you insist we must ours.... :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669