Who should stay and who should go

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the horseshit spouted on here, people seemed to have lost sight of the target for promotion within two seasons.

This was presumably agreed between Sven and the club's owners, and publically stated in the press shortly afterwards.

But no. We got within sniffing distance of play-offs much, much earlier than anyone could have dreamed of.

Now we're going through a bad spell and suddenly Sven's no longer the man for the job and we could almost make a complete starting eleven of scapegoats and boo-boys - this is the main reason why I'm moving my season ticket to another part of the ground; probably end up sitting near another load of pricks though.

I think it's a given that you will be very close to at least one prick. :icon_lol:

Get rid of 'em all and Sven. I can't stand having a top name manager who is capable of attracting big names. We really need someone of the ilk of Martin Allen and his colour coordinated flowers. Bring back Allen!!!! Bring back Hellings and all of that shit. Feck me the world has gone fecking flippin blinkin mad.

Get rid of 'em all and Sven. I can't stand having a top name manager who is capable of attracting big names. We really need someone of the ilk of Martin Allen and his colour coordinated flowers. Bring back Allen!!!! Bring back Hellings and all of that shit.

Finally some bloody sense on here.

Now the season is offically over the only players I would be bothered about keeping (that are ours) would be king, gally, wellens & dyer.

I'm happy to keep most of our attacking players, I still think we have a very good attack, just a woeful defence.

All starts with the keeper PR.

Indeed. Definitely think the majority of our summer dealings should be based around the keeper/back-line, but I still think we'll be good enough even if we don't do too much strengthening up front.

I think we need to strengthen everywhere except midfield :icon_lol:

As I mentioned in another thread, would like to see us try and bring in Mee and Cunningham on permos from man city, and I think that's a realistic possibility. New keeper, maybe make an offer to westwood would be a good start. The backline rather depends on who stays and goes, if Naughton and Vitor both end up elsewhere as is probably likely I reckon we will need to sort out deals for a whole backline (two of which I'd like to see mentioned above). Up top I really haven't got a clue who we could go for, obviously the hardest position to shop for. I'd be happy with Kamara as one if that were a possibility.

Send the Chelsea clowns back.

Match any offers for Naughton and take our chances. Make sensible offers for Vitor and Mee.

Kamara has done nothing since his first two games and has played himself out of a move. Yak is simply not worth the cash and could probably get something in the Prem anyway.

Make an offer for Cunningham at City.

A keeper with experience and presence is a priority. Ditto a midfielder that can run with the ball and a couple of forwards who'll chase for us all day long.

A keeper, an entire back four, and two strikers.

If some of those are Mee, Naughton or the Yak, then that's fine.

Last edited:
GO:

Weale
Ricardo
Nielson
Howard
Dyer
Waghorn
N'Guessan
Lamey
Verma

I haven't seen enough of Tom Kennedy and Moreno to make a judgement. I'd like to see Kennedy given a go as back-up to Greg Cunningham, provided Cunningham has overcome his injury. Moreno should be given the pre-season to make an impression in my opinion. If Kennedy proves up to the task of back-up LB then we can add Berner to the 'Go' list.

STAY:

Tunchev - But only if he is back to 100% fitness and resumes something similar to his old form
Gallagher - But as a squad player
Oakley - Also a squad player
King
Wellens
Abe - Still unsure of Abe but hope he comes good
Hobbs - We need a settled back four and I still think he has the ability to be a first-teamer
Bamba
Vassell

I cannot comment on which youngsters should be kept on but it would seem like Jeffrey Schlupp is the only one who is seriously being considered as a potential first-team squad player next season.

As for our loaness - I would like to see Naughton, Mee and Cunningham signed permanently and possibly Kamara on a free.

Casillas
Hummels
Ferdinand
Zambrotta
Eto'o
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Drogba

Sign them all tonight Sven, or f*** off. And if they don't all run their bollocks off for 95 minutes and score a debut hat trick each they can f*** off too.

Casillas
Hummels
Ferdinand
Zambrotta
Eto'o
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Drogba

Sign them all tonight Sven, or f*** off. And if they don't all run their bollocks off for 95 minutes and score a debut hat trick each they can f*** off too.

:018: Drogba's past it and doesn't score 475645 goals in 4 games. Casillas is overrated and error prone and Eto'o doesn't show enough passion!

Get Hummels in though, just because he is a looker. Makes Moz and Kermit look like Jay Spearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669