2018 World Cup Bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester Miss Out on World CUp Bid

I wouldn't get too caught up about it. Another three will still go by the wayside and England's bid seems to be built on a number of ifs and buts, I would be surprised if we get it.

Why would the omission of Hull, a nothing city sitting near absolutely piss all, surprise you?

Becasue it's such a famous city... they're known... Hullover the world...

I'm so sorry, I'll just get me coat

The Housemartins is a good enough reason to give them the final.

Choosing Nottingham could turn out to be a serious mistake

Imagine what will happen when 40,000 people shout "Shoot"

Ahhh well, that's Forest, Plymouth and Bristol all in administration at some point in the future.

Top bombing.

Agreed. I really can't work out what they have based these choices on, its pathetic that teams such as Plymouth and MK Scum have been chosen over a great club like ours, we have everything here and our near to most places, we have good transport links, we have every nationality living here as well as a good ground which is up to date. PLYMOUTH :icon_roll What the hell, it is an absolute shithole with nothing there, they get about ten thousand fans a week at best, why on earth would they get chosen over us. Mk Scum are not even a club, they are a joke and I am ashamed to have them representing our country. The FA are just complete and utter tossers all they care about is getting the World Cup here so they can appear great and wonderful, they don't give a shit about what this is going to do to clubs such as Bristol, MK and Plymouth, extending and building the grounds will make the clubs bankrupt and end up killing them, I really hope we don't get the World Cup here as it will be a mess and could ruin some of the clubs who are going to be hosting Slovakia v Algeria.

Plymouth a sh*thole???? What bad losers .The bid was never about football Stadium's it was location and Plymouth as to be one of the most beauiful places in England .

Plymouth a sh*thole???? What bad losers .The bid was never about football Stadium's it was location and Plymouth as to be one of the most beauiful places in England .
I'm not a bad loser, you and your fans were almost crying when Holloway left,you blamed and hated Leicester as well, thats being bad losers. We aren't used to losing sorry you are.

All I can say is...

Andy King 94th minute :icon_bigg

I'm not a bad loser, you and your fans were almost crying when Holloway left,you blamed and hated Leicester as well, thats being bad losers. We aren't used to losing sorry you are.

How many times have you been to Plymouth Harbs?

Glad we didn't get it. England won't win the bid anyway, and I don't want to watch us in an empty stadium week in week out.

Yeah I hope we don't get it either 46,000 seater stadium with 10,000 in it every other week don't think I would bother going . All for what 2 world cup matches maybe .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669