Adams Watching Cullip

Should we get Cullip


  • Total voters
    48
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

New Member
Im currently watchin brigthon v swindon and it showed you micky adams in the crowd.Might just be be because he used to manage them but Hes signed Cullip at every club hes been at i think hes a good player we should get him.
 
Knight and Cullip would be top signings for us, although Brighton won't let them go easily.....Especially if they're promoted.
 
Surely he knows enough about Culip so wouldn't need to watch him - presumably somebody else.

Didn't somebody suggest a Swindon player on here recently ?
 
Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
KTFaith said:
Surely he knows enough about Culip so wouldn't need to watch him - presumably somebody else.

Didn't somebody suggest a Swindon player on here recently ?

Sam Parkin?
Hope not.

Petrescu is right, he is not very good.

Leon Knight and Danny Cullip would both be interesting signings, but would not come overly cheap.
 
Just because he knows alot about Cullip doesn't mean he wouldn't need to see him again. He might of tunred crap in the two seasons Adams has left Brighton.

He was there to see Knight aswell, it says it somewhere on the net.
 
Scowcroft said:
KTFaith said:
Surely he knows enough about Culip so wouldn't need to watch him - presumably somebody else.

Didn't somebody suggest a Swindon player on here recently ?

Sam Parkin?

Wasn't he in Lord of the Rings?
 
Hope that MA is serious about both Cullip & Knight, both would be good quality additions to a squad that is currently looking quite worrying.
 
BOB HAZELL said:
Hope that MA is serious about both Cullip & Knight, both would be good quality additions to a squad that is currently looking quite worrying.
Hows it goin Hazell? Long time no speak, how was Skegness?
 
BOB HAZELL said:
Absolute Beaut Malf, me old badger - been in the Railway recently :?:

I'm not sure why, but whenever I see your name I think of Watership Down.
 
Oadby Fox said:
I think it's great that Micky is watching Cullip.

As long as he doesn't do anything stupid like sign him.

I suppose you know everything about him like you know everything about the spanish legal system.
 
BOB HAZELL said:
Absolute Beaut Malf, me old badger - been in the Railway recently :?:

Not since that awful lock-in I got involved with on a monday night, injured me for life that did.
 
BOB HAZELL said:
JF - are you refering to me as reminding you of Watership Down :?:

Yes he is, there is a rabbit called hazel....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00
11Leicester00
12Liverpool00
13Manchester C  00
14Manchester U00
15Newcastle00
16Nottm F00
17Southampton00
18Tottenham 00
19West Ham00
20Wolves00
Back
Top