Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I fail to believe it, he's been here donkey years and there is no way we would sack a physio and have no-one in the role at the club.

I suspect Doyle went.

thats my thinking as well..but i did post earlier that 8 backroom staff had been reportedly fired :102:

Hi Brentford fan here have followed Allen's career since he left us as on the whole he did a great job with us and made the fans truly feel part of the club. I can see why fans of so many clubs he's managed/played for follow his career.

As for the sacking, it's not about results, even Mandaric wouldn't sack someone for 2.5 defeats.

When Allen was first appointed, it seemed like it was only a matter of time before he, a pretty gritty, determined to do things his own way, fell out with Mandaric, however it's surprising he's done it so soon. It's not good for either party. Allen has a sacking on his record he has to explain whilst Mandaric has basically proved he's made a mistake appointing a manager then sacking him straight away because of a difference in attitude/views- why didn't he pick this up when he interviewed him?

It's that or an incident we don't know about. It's sad to read fans speculate that he threw a ball at CC, even if it's true (and as others have pointed out he'd be sitting in a police station etc. if it was) to come out with unjustified claims like that given how serious the situation is, is out of order.

As for Whitbread and Doyle being 'sacked', they are part of the Allen package, they came with him to Brentford, left when he left, went to MK with him and so on...

Finally as for your new manager, you guys obviously hate Warnock, but doesn't take away from the fact he's got a promotion from this league. (Providing Cappello doesn't get the job:biggrin: and Jewell wants to stay in the premiership) he's probably the best (realistic) man out there imoi.

Good Luck for the rest of the season!

PS Thoughts Clive Clarke, with the recent tragedies it must be awful for him and his family, although it seems he's on the mend.

Last edited:
Personally I fail to believe it, he's been here donkey years and there is no way we would sack a physio and have no-one in the role at the club.

I suspect Doyle went.

Yup, I don't understand why Rennie would be gone as well. He's been here ages and worked with plenty of different managers, and is highly rated as a physio. Why would he go as well?

Pure guesswork, but maybe a lot of the staff were angry at Allen's dismissal and Mandaric turned around and said well the rest of you can **** off as well then?
If it was a problem with Allen that forced Mandaric to get rid of him, rather than Mandaric just being impatient, then surely the likes of Rennie wouldn't be gone as well?

I don't believe Rennie has gone until I see it elsewhere.

Exactly who would run on if we had a player break a leg for ressies last night?

There has to be a physio there.

I'm sure Rennie isn't the only physio/medical staff at the club.

The academy has their own physio, so maybe he stepped up?

and absolutely no mention that Rennie has left as well, MM even refers to Rennie as 'our physio' during the interview................... :icon_roll

ffs fludie get your haircut and your ears syringed :icon_roll:icon_lol::icon_wink

Hi Brentford fan here have followed Allen's career since he left us as on the whole he did a great job with us and made the fans truly feel part of the club. I can see why fans of so many clubs he's managed/played for follow his career.

As for the sacking, it's not about results, even Mandaric wouldn't sack someone for 2.5 defeats.

When Allen was first appointed, it seemed like it was only a matter of time before he, a pretty gritty, determined to do things his own way, fell out with Mandaric, however it's surprising he's done it so soon. It's not good for either party. Allen has a sacking on his record he has to explain whilst Mandaric has basically proved he's made a mistake appointing a manager then sacking him straight away because of a difference in attitude/views- why didn't he pick this up when he interviewed him?

It's that or an incident we don't know about. It's sad to read fans speculate that he threw a ball at CC, even if it's true (and as others have pointed out he'd be sitting in a police station etc. if it was) to come out with unjustified claims like that given how serious the situation is, is out of order.

As for Whitbread and Doyle being 'sacked', they are part of the Allen package, they came with him to Brentford, left when he left, went to MK with him and so on...

Finally as for your new manager, you guys obviously hate Warnock, but doesn't take away from the fact he's got a promotion from this league. (Providing Cappello doesn't get the job:biggrin: and Jewell wants to stay in the premiership) he's probably the best (realistic) man out there imoi.

Good Luck for the rest of the season!

PS Thoughts Clive Clarke, with the recent tragedies it must be awful for him and his family, although it seems he's on the mend.

Good post Beesfan, nice to hear the views of someone from one of MA's former clubs, you spoiled it at the end by mentioning Colin Wanker (Neil Warnock) don't want to have any association between him and LCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00