Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't going to happen so stop talking about it

Finishing sixth is achievement enough, given where we were when the fop left us

4 months ago, we weren't going to make the play offs and now that looks a real possibility.....

Says the guy whose team has Cardiff, Forest and QPR all to play away plus the unpredictable Scunthorpe......

Correct. Thats another 12 points to add to our current total :icon_cool

it has to happen!!

I didnt realise the Champions League final at Wembley had meant they moved the Championship playoff final to the monday.......otherw*s* there is no way i would have booked a flight to Rome that day!!
Gonna cost more than the initial flight cost to move it!
Arse:bang:
Gutted.

2nd or bust (for me being selfish!):icon_cry:

They haven't. It's always been on the Monday. The only thing that's changed due to the CL Final are the other two playoff finals being moved to Old Trafford.

Can't see you missing out on the playoffs but automatics a bit late now.....

What a ridiculous comment. We're currently 6 points off 2nd spot, and have to play both the current team in 2nd and 3rd (1 away 1 home).

Only IF you take maximum points from your 2 games in hand will I begin to think that it's not achievable.

Traditionally some of the teams in the top 6 will fade on the home straight. Forest have been guilty at this in previous years. My hope is that we can continue our run, keep winning the home games and scrapping away, and we will be in the play offs.

A magnificent achievement.

I am sure Sven will enjoy leading a team out at the new Wembley also... :)

Let's not forget that our next two away games are Cardiff and QPR - it's going to be extremely difficult to maintain the momentum through these games.

Is it not true that we won on our last visit to each of these grounds? I don't see why it would be that difficult to repeat the feat.

Traditionally some of the teams in the top 6 will fade on the home straight.

I still can't comprehend how Watford have slipped. They looked in superb form earlier in the season.

Is it not true that we won on our last visit to each of these grounds? I don't see why it would be that difficult to repeat the feat.

After watching the South Wales derby the other week, I am struggling to see how either of those teams are above us, it was a terrible game. I think Cardiff is more than winnable. In fact we have to play 4 of the top 5 and on our current form, I don't see 8 points from those games as an unreasonable return.

What a ridiculous comment. We're currently 6 points off 2nd spot, and have to play both the current team in 2nd and 3rd (1 away 1 home).

Only IF you take maximum points from your 2 games in hand will I begin to think that it's not achievable.
Shall we have this argument in a few weeks times....

I seem to recall that our last visit to Cardiff wasn't a very positive one.

I seem to recall that our last visit to Cardiff wasn't a very positive one.

Nevertheless, the record shows that we won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566