Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere change of tact from me.

Booked on a holiday this week which goes from Easter Sunday for a week. Miss Watford (H) & Doncaster (A). Asked to make sure that the Forest game was left free.

That the last time a similar circumstance happened, last time we were promoted. I went Rovrum where a win would see us promoted but we drew. I was in Scarborough when City's promotion was confirmed against Brighton and missed the Sheff Yoo game driving back.

It's written, followed us here and there everywhere recently but I'll miss the party.

I don't know of any Forest fans that would switch places. 5 points in front, one game in hand and you have to visit us

Just merely pointing out the fact that we've got the momentum, while you've stuttered a little of late. maybe you should check those wheel nuts ;)

Just merely pointing out the fact that we've got the momentum, while you've stuttered a little of late. maybe you should check those wheel nuts ;)

Only thing that stutters is me :081:

One loss in ten and 35 leagues unbeatens, can we keep stuttering

Genuine query..... I always thought it was 'change of tack'. Which is right, or are both acceptable?

it's tack...it's a sailing expression

Just looking at the last five results each of he teams have had, and considering Cardiff's quality, they seem to be on a bit of a dry run. Not won by more than one goal for a little while now- and not scored more than 2 for a while either.

Starting to think they're very beatable- sorry Rhydal...

there is noone in the division that we shouldnt beat, obviously i doubt we'll go unbeaten the rest of the season but ive been saying since before christmas that automatic is an achievable aim

Last edited:
And I'd have to agree. If we can beat forest at their end, that's where the table turn. Does seem unlikely we'll go totally unbeaten but if we do, that's an incredible prospect. We went 23 games unbeaten in league one... I know this is the championship, but better team?

Just looking at the last five results each of he teams have had, and considering Cardiff's quality, they seem to be on a bit of a dry run. Not won by more than one goal for a little while now- and not scored more than 2 for a while either.

Starting to think they're very beatable- sorry Rhydal...

Try looking forward rather than back. Since Christmas we have played Leeds, Norwich, Watford, Swansea, Burnley and Florist.

After we play you tomorrow, we don't face another top 8 team for 2 months.

Can you say the same?

After we play you tomorrow, we don't face another top 8 team for 2 months.

Can you say the same?

Well, we can say we won't play another team as good as us until late August :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669