Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade Goody is the way and the light, she is the one true godhead sent to Earth to, err, something and, err, stuff.

Quite a nce person by all accounts. Mrs SJN spent several hours talking with her at the Royal Marsden not long begore she died (JG, not Mrs SJN).

Lads and lasses, can we take please learn to stop getting ahead of ourselves. This is Leicester City Football Club. Nothing is ever straight forward.

Pah!

We're now averaging 2 points a game since the Portuguese Prick departed. We're heading for a total points haul over 80. Plenty of big performances and results ahead.

I'm starting to think that the title might not be out of the question!!!

If we can sort out the keeper situation, yes its possible.
I thought Ricardo was poor tonight and he didn't exactly have LOADS to deal with...
He may well struggle against better opposition. I.e. Cardiff.
Massive game Tuesday night.

Massive game Tuesday night.

Completely outclassed them at home. 2-1 score line didn't do us justice, and who was in charge? Okay they were missing a few players.

A win here and 6 points taken off them is not out of the realms of fantasy.

Completely outclassed them at home. 2-1 score line didn't do us justice, and who was in charge? Okay they were missing a few players.

A win here and 6 points taken off them is not out of the realms of fantasy.

I know. I'm not saying we can't win. i think we will win. I'm just saying if we win, we'll be in an unbelievable position considering our shit start.
At home didn't they play without bellamy and whittingham?

And now twice - in spite of rubbish penalty decision :039:
I wasn't there which qualifies me to speak with some authority when I say we were all over you like a rash, only a miraculous display from your goalie stopped us winning 72-0, and the penalty was a culmination of several fouls which is what your team do best.

Must say our defence looked a bit ropey for both your goals.

Football is never simple is it?

I wasn't there which qualifies me to speak with some authority when I say we were all over you like a rash, only a miraculous display from your goalie stopped us winning 72-0, and the penalty was a culmination of several fouls which is what your team do best.

Must say our defence looked a bit ropey for both your goals.

Football is never simple is it?

Excellent game, and yes you did put us under some pressure but the penalty was a joke - why do you lot keep getting them ??

Anyway, the good guys won and the red machine rolls onwards and upwards

Excellent game, and yes you did put us under some pressure but the penalty was a joke - why do you lot keep getting them ??
Refs love Wales don't you know.:icon_roll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673