Almost guilty for thinking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pen 2 and 3 closed

I don't remember both ever being closed. You can see people in Pen 3 as Smudger scores.

Ref Forest, Scunthorpe are a highly unpredictable team, who almost got something at Cardiff on Saturday. I don't think their two games in hand are easy as some are making out.

Forest also play Cardiff this weekend. If they lose to Scunthorpe and draw with Cardiff, and we beat Bristol City the gap will only be 3 points. They then have a tricky game at Boro and still us to play.

Don't write off 2nd place just yet :icon_wink

:038::038:

I remember the game but not the significance. Lynex and Smith tore them apart.

Was that the year where we sealed our promotion with win at Orient and Fulhams game wS abandoned a few minutes early because of crowd trouble? We had to wait on their Appeal before our pro
Promotion was confirmed

Fulham played Derby at the baseball ground and the game was finished a few minutes early due to the crowd.
We had our celebrations cut short as there was the threat that their game would be replayed.

It was one hell of a run in. The big result was when we played Fulham at their place and won 1 -0. Feckin brill.:038:

Dunno about the exact date / time but mark my words - I will return, hoopefully to point out where you were wrong....

You can hoop all you like sunshine, but it looks like the wobbles have started already.

Notts Florist are totally reliant on their home form. Can anyone honestly see them winning away at places like, Cardiff, Millwall, Boro, Leeds and Norwich? Maybe one out of those five is realistic.

And I can really see likes of us and Hull doing you at your place too.

You're going to be hemooraging points left, right and Chelsea.

Take a look over your shoulder, we're after ya.

You can hoop all you like sunshine, but it looks like the wobbles have started already.

Notts Florist are totally reliant on their home form. Can anyone honestly see them winning away at places like, Cardiff, .
I did, yes.:icon_redf

Notts Florist are totally reliant on their home form. Can anyone honestly see them winning away at places like, Cardiff, Millwall, Boro, Leeds and Norwich? Maybe one out of those five is realistic.

And I can really see likes of us and Hull doing you at your place too.

You're going to be hemooraging points left, right and Chelsea.

Take a look over your shoulder, we're after ya.
Yes - already won at Cardiff :081:

are there long term Leicester fans on Forest & Cardiff sites?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670