Are stalled contract talks now starting to affect performances on the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article and backs up the general view of the lad. I think he is genuinely Prem class and IF we go up this season, I think he'll still be the first name on the team sheet next season.

Having said that, got to give credit to Pearson here (possibly) for developing him into the player he is, because last season he, like a number of others, was not looking like the world beater he does at the moment.

DD was very good last season up until January. He has been even better this year. I would even argue his loss of form was a major factor in the slump

This season, I thought he'd improved a lot, then last week happens.
Fortunately nothing came of his cock ups, so hopefully today he will be fully focused.

According to The Sun: "Lloyd Dyer last night slammed Leicester for their treatment of players over new deals. The Foxes midfielder is one of 11 stars whose contracts are due to run out at the Championship leaders. Dyer, 31, said: 'A one year extension has been mentioned but I get the impression they are not that bothered. I love the club and want to stay for the rest of my career'. " Hmm...

According to The Sun: "Lloyd Dyer last night slammed Leicester for their treatment of players over new deals. The Foxes midfielder is one of 11 stars whose contracts are due to run out at the Championship leaders. Dyer, 31, said: 'A one year extension has been mentioned but I get the impression they are not that bothered. I love the club and want to stay for the rest of my career'. " Hmm...

Wow. That needs some sort of not-safe-for-children filter. Can't believe that Lloyd 'slammed' us like that. I always thought he was a nice guy, but it turns out he's a barbarian with an acidic tongue and an attitude problem. Do the police know?

Wow. That needs some sort of not-safe-for-children filter. Can't believe that Lloyd 'slammed' us like that. I always thought he was a nice guy, but it turns out he's a barbarian with an acidic tongue and an attitude problem. Do the police know?

Shocking behaviour isnt it. I think you should tell the Police.

I'd rather they took the money they are giving to Konchesky and offer Dyer a second year on his deal.

Allocation of resources and all that.

I'd rather they stop making up shit stories in the papers

I bet it was Harry Redknapp who leek the story

I think it's now time to offer Schmeichel and Nugent new deals. Both will be good enough for us next season and it would be foolish to lose them because we faff about too long. We can plan our wage budget in Premier League terms so offering them equivalent or improved terms shouldn't be an issue.

I'd also offer Wasyl an extra year and maintain a one year only offer to Dyer. The rest that go out of contract should be released with Waghorn, Danns and St. Ledger being particular financial drains on us.

If we then manage to offload Futacs, Gallagher and Bakayogo, we'll be well set.

I think it's now time to offer Schmeichel and Nugent new deals. Both will be good enough for us next season and it would be foolish to lose them because we faff about too long. We can plan our wage budget in Premier League terms so offering them equivalent or improved terms shouldn't be an issue.

I'd also offer Wasyl an extra year and maintain a one year only offer to Dyer. The rest that go out of contract should be released with Waghorn, Danns and St. Ledger being particular financial drains on us.

If we then manage to offload Futacs, Gallagher and Bakayogo, we'll be well set.

Wasyl seems to be getting some good reviews lately. Obviously playing for another contract but will he cut it in the Premier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669