Are you enjoying league 1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well were winning and winning on a regular basis which is something we havnt been doing for quite few seasons, however its still the 3rd division and untill we are doing it regulary in at least the championship its never going to get me too excited, i suppose though the more we win in this league thre better the chance of us doing it in the championship next year.

I never thought I'd say it, but after experiencing this, I would much rather be at the top of this division and listening to the horns sounding in the underpass on the way home, than sat at mid table in The Championship.

I wish we could bypass The Championship and go straight to The Prem on the way up, The Championship now seems a boring prospect to me.

I never thought I'd say it, but after experiencing this, I would much rather be at the top of this division and listening to the horns sounding in the underpass on the way home, than sat at mid table in The Championship.

I wish we could bypass The Championship and go straight to The Prem on the way up, The Championship now seems a boring prospect to me.

totally agree, at least in league one you are likely to see more than 10 passes a game. Championship is hoofball at its very worst

Im loving it, watching that Jeramiah Beekford on the Championship is a real footballing lesson.

...and listening to the horns sounding in the underpass on the way home,

I went to Anstey yesterday, rather than going home, after the match and hence came across this phenomenon for the first time. Weird.

I went to Anstey yesterday, rather than going home, after the match and hence came across this phenomenon for the first time. Weird.

I used to love it when I was a kid, funnily enough we actually used to win when I was a kid so I got to hear it quite often.

Altho it's nice to be winning and all that, its not very exciting is it.

At least last year was entertaining even if not in a good way.

We better go up.

Its bitter sweet for me. I hate the fact that we had to drop in to this divsion to make any kind of positive change. However, it did seem to act as a catalyst for change and certainly we appear to have a more positive attitude around the whole club. Said befire but winning is everything this season.The challenge is to maintain the momentum until around 17:00 on May 2nd 2009 and regain a championship place.

Then we face a bigger challenge but we might just be a little better equipped to take it on this time.

Yes, although I would be enjoying it more if Leeds scum stayed in their own pathetic little racist forums.

All three Saturday away days have been superb. I haven't felt like we are in some awful environment either. A competitive division which has some awful football played in it.

The gulf in quality is difference in finishing. The likes of Fryatt can get away with three or four chances at this level before scoring and the opposition have missed some big chances against us which probably would have been taken last season.

The weather has been nice too

Nice to be winning, but the football is total and utter shite

At least when we were getting beaten in the Championship we saw a few decent opposition teams. This lot are just cack (and we aren't much better)

Personally I can't wait for us to get out of this feckin' awful league as soon as possible

Personally I can't wait for us to get out of this feckin' awful league as soon as possible

Quite agree. Thing is, I also want to see a sign that we are ready to play again at a higher level and so far, with one or two exceptions, that has not been the case.

As I a Leicester City supporter I don't think I can ever wholeheartedly enjoy a stay in the third division - although winning is indeed a nice change to last year. Still, another year in this league would make me devastated.

There will be a big fecking party of relief if we get out of this division straight away.

Exactly.

Good luck to those who are finding matches at this level acceptable and it's a good job that there are quite a lot of people who are prepared to spend time and pay out good money - home and away.

As far as I'm concerned we are off the map but the signs are very encouragingand i just hope that at last we have a manager with a bit of competence who can guide us out of this situation and back into a league where we are at least competing to return to the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669