Post Match Arsenal 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he's just got to get his dick out in Tesco?

Even better for you as it will surely result in him being arrested and having to go on the sex offender register.

Good point !

If the **** ever turns his phone on again I'm definitely issuing the challenge.

Arteta bemoans unfair world​

Arsenal 0-1 Leicester
13290cea-cdda-4420-97a5-503ab8ec8d44.jpg

Arsenal
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta tells BBC Sport: "The game the way it went, I felt we had total control in the first half and restricted them to nothing. We were winning every ball, created a few chances and scored a goal I don't know how it got disallowed. I would like to see the Premier League give us all the PPV money for this as they simply don't deserve any of it.
"In fact, I'd like to see Leicester banned from playing us. It is not fair to have to play against them. It upsets me. The sooner we leave to play the great European sides every week so we don't have to lower ourselves to this rubbish, the better.
"Frankly, it is just beastly of those upstarts to come here and not roll over for us. We're Arsenal after all. We cannot be expected to have to deal with this sort of thing.
"Sorry, got to go now and ring my best friend Pep so we can bitch about Jamie Vardy together."
I'm so happy this is back! ****ing lovely stuff.

Mendy has pissed me off. He's making me look like a right **** for all my criticism of our resigning him and I am perfectly able to do that on my own without any help from anyone thank-you muchly.

Maddison was excellent again tonight and Fofana.... what a player he looks.

A word on Fuchs. What a player he has been for us! 2 games in 4 days and as good a defensive performance at LB than anything we have seen from anyone else over the past 2 years. He's just a proper defender.

Mendy has pissed me off. He's making me look like a right **** for all my criticism of our resigning him and I am perfectly able to do that on my own without any help from anyone thank-you muchly.

Maddison was excellent again tonight and Fofana.... what a player he looks.

A word on Fuchs. What a player he has been for us! 2 games in 4 days and as good a defensive performance at LB than anything we have seen from anyone else over the past 2 years. He's just a proper defender.
Me too. I said something goofy like ‘he doesn’t improve us so wants the point’. I take it back.

Only one of "the big six" is currently in the top 8, and three of them are in the bottom half of the table. Perhaps they need re-redefining.

They are trying to, with their European League nonsense

This season it’s seriously up for grabs

Another one nicked from FB but who cares.

The last time Fofana met Aubameyang.
Thanks for posting the photo, it's helped me with something. Fofana reminds me of someone and it's bugging me. I think it might be Philip 'Daffy' DeFreitas, or maybe even Daly Thompson.

Oh lucky us!

Tim Cahill AND Leon Osman on MOTD tonight. What have we done to deserve such a treat?!

Have to agree that the approach, ugly as it was, was spot on. Arsenal's figures don't lie.

Arteta has done what's needed to be done for ages & tightened them up defensively. BUT, as is nearly always the case it's come at the cost of them being shite going forward. They're basically the reverse of what they used to be. They're a hell of a lot easier to defend against than they were.

Which was the reverse of what they were before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757